By TimeBandit

11 months ago

Stats

• 881 posts
  • 154 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 minutes ago by KingBW
  • Topic is favorited by 69 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 198 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180217_213148 (resized).jpg
20180210_155759 (resized).jpg
BD4F5EF9-A948-4D3E-B0CD-E7AA3CFFECCE (resized).jpeg
234802B0-A776-496F-B009-9F326CC1ED71 (resized).jpeg
5098216F-8FFA-41C0-B80E-694617D8D7EF (resized).jpeg
DSC00315 (resized).JPG
_20180119_211955 (resized).JPG
_20180119_212225 (resized).JPG
IMG_1011 (resized).JPG
IMG_20180116_181023 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
AF29A392-BDED-48C4-B5FA-8519F28A6C35 (resized).jpeg
99F1085F-8633-4260-BE3C-5F7D576C9147 (resized).jpeg
75F647B5-30DC-4289-9033-3821BF388E39 (resized).jpeg
ACF85ABB-7011-4266-B8E1-DBCD742F5DFC (resized).jpeg
3844BCAC-C354-4920-9428-B323BE12BBA7 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 881 posts in topic. You are on page 18 of 18.
#851 26 days ago
Quoted from merccat:

Hope so... stern of the union made it sound like it was in line to get started, but maybe that was to temper expectations.
I still like it a lot, and the glitches can be avoided so it’s mainly the details that are starting to bug me.
A. Outlane sound
B. Missiles (have yet to see one in nearly a year... not that it sounds like they even do much if anything)
C. An actual skill shot award, not just oooh you snuck one into an existing lock.
D. A real diagnostics display, not simulated DMD text only diagnostics that aren’t even really relevant for spike 2.
E. Adult content on = more than Jackey dropping an F-bomb once per 500+ games.... I don’t necessarily want sailor jacky... but a bit more that that so it’s every once in a while at least.
I’m sure there are things I’m missing but those are what tends to be at the top of my personal list.

All good things.

I would like:

song/multiball champions
ball save option when locking a ball but the toy box is shut
attract mode
more call outs

#852 26 days ago

I would like to see higher point values in Elevator Multiball. I just got to Level 6 and felt like king of the world... until I saw that the points values weren’t all that great.

#853 26 days ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I would like to see higher point values in Elevator Multiball. I just got to Level 6 and felt like king of the world... until I saw that the points values weren’t all that great.

Is it 12 floors to finish this multiball? I don't see myself ever getting to that. Tron had a couple modes that were insanely difficult to complete before the final code update. It turned an awesome game into an amazing game. I'm hoping for the same with Aerosmith.

#854 25 days ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Is it 12 floors to finish this multiball?

Should be 8, but even finishing it doesn't yield enough points to make it worth going for, so I usually just concentrate on the mode I set before starting it.

#855 25 days ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

Should be 8, but even finishing it doesn't yield enough points to make it worth going for, so I usually just concentrate on the mode I set before starting it.

Yeah, that’s the shame of it...because it’s a fun mode!

#856 24 days ago

Picking up an Aerosmith LE this weekend, what are the Must have changes or mods. Also i hear taking the post over by the pop bumpers is great? Any sugestions?

#857 24 days ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Picking up an Aerosmith LE this weekend, what are the Must have changes or mods. Also i hear taking the post over by the pop bumpers is great? Any sugestions?

I left my post in place. A sub is a must have. Other than that I have mirror blades on order.

#858 24 days ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Cliffy's for shooter lane and inside the kicker cutout for the toybox kicker (don't think you need the outside one, but the inside one is important to ensure the ball rests in the same spot. When it wears here, it will stuff the alignment). Sub and mirrors as said above.

#859 24 days ago

Oh yea, Cliffys!

#860 24 days ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Oh yea, Cliffys!

Actually, just remembered the elevator scoop (under the upper PF on the LE) doesn't have a cliffy. Also the elevator shot on the upper PF needs a cliff also. Both of those cop a beating (though the elevator scoop under the upper pf you cant see). So may as well get the set.

#861 23 days ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Cliffy's for... inside the kicker cutout for the toybox kicker

I didn't think these existed. Anyone have a link/picture?

Thanks.

#862 23 days ago
Quoted from pinden007:

Thanks.

https://www.pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-owner-then-walk-this-way/page/12#post-3997492

(Or use the topic index at the top of the page and select "Toybox kickout" link)

#863 23 days ago
Quoted from pinden007:

Here's a pic of the complete LE/Premium set

Thanks Cliff!

DSC00315 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#864 9 days ago

i have run into this dislay issue a couple times during gameplay. Anyone else experience this issue. Can occur on any screen. Seems to happen most when racking up big points. Big points not pictured....

5098216F-8FFA-41C0-B80E-694617D8D7EF (resized).jpeg

#865 9 days ago

I rarely have time to look at the display when playing.

#866 8 days ago

100 games in the gamesroom - and this is the one that’s usually in action.

rd

234802B0-A776-496F-B009-9F326CC1ED71 (resized).jpeg

#867 8 days ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd

Agreed! When I want to have fun playing pinball it is a go to. AS is candy on a stick. Love it.

#868 7 days ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd

100 games ... I wish you were my neighbour, Rotordave!

#869 7 days ago
Quoted from MacLean:

100 games ... I wish you were my neighbour, Rotordave!

Sounds awesome until he IS your neighbor and you're in a constant state of brownout.

#870 7 days ago
Quoted from vireland:

Sounds awesome until he IS your neighbor and you're in a constant state of brownout.

Yeah, the power bill REALLY goes up when they’re all turned on. When I turn on all the Comp games in the car garage as well, there’s like 115 all running at once.

Here’s the actual weekly power usage graph ... pick the day of the pinball meet ...

rd

BD4F5EF9-A948-4D3E-B0CD-E7AA3CFFECCE (resized).jpeg

#871 6 days ago

Speaker light kit installed and looking good...

20180210_155759 (resized).jpg

#872 6 days ago
Quoted from Foo:

Speaker light kit installed and looking good...

That looks awesome, do you have upgraded Flipper Fidelity speakers?
If so, did you need an extra bracket to install the speakers lights over top of the FF speakers.

#873 5 days ago

Joined the owner's club last weekend with a HUO used AS Prem that had about 175 plays on it. We play the Pro version quite a bit at some local arcades and only played the Prem a few times at shows. We like the extra things to shoot for and the easier to qualify elevator locks. The Prem is just more fun for home use in our opinion with some added shots. The upper playfield isn't much ... but it does add to some of the game play and strategy.

We are thinking about adding a shaker and saw in previous posts that it is not used much, maybe more will be added with future code. Does it just shake when the toy box opens, or are there other times it shakes too? Like maybe the VIP blast at launch?

#874 5 days ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

I saw somewhere Marshall Covers for the speaker grill, but can’t find it anymore..
Someone can help ?
Thx

did you ever find them? I'm interested too

#875 5 days ago

My Pro comes today. Very excited.

I'd like to get the official topper but $399 is steep. Since you've all had yours awhile, are there any recommended mods? Only precautionary plan I have so far are metal brackets on the top inside of the cab. Any protectors I "should" be investing in?

thanks

#876 5 days ago

To people just grabbing an AS, I would pass on the Shaker. Mirror blades look great and a Polk sub will provide more shake than a shaker motor

#877 5 days ago
Quoted from Mutt:

My Pro comes today. Very excited.
I'd like to get the official topper but $399 is steep. Since you've all had yours awhile, are there any recommended mods? Only precautionary plan I have so far are metal brackets on the top inside of the cab. Any protectors I "should" be investing in?
thanks

Contact Cliff and get his protector set. He has several for this game but I suggest the shooter lane and toy box launcher protector for sure.

#878 4 days ago
Quoted from djreddog:

To people just grabbing an AS, I would pass on the Shaker. Mirror blades look great and a Polk sub will provide more shake than a shaker motor

I just ordered this yesterday. Can't wait to hook up AS and GB to it.

#879 59 minutes ago

Just wondering ... I bought a AS Prem used and the bulbs under the plastics are white, blue, and red. Is this the way it is NIB? Or are they all white? Manual says white, yet I watched some AS videos and they are the same color scheme.

20180217_213148 (resized).jpg

#880 42 minutes ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Just wondering ... I bought a AS Prem used and the bulbs under the plastics are white, blue, and red. Is this the way it is NIB? Or are they all white? Manual says white, yet I watched some AS videos and they are the same color scheme.

Tricolor is normal

#881 22 minutes ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Tricolor is normal

Okay, thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
$ 5,699.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 24.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 74.95
Various Novelties
Nitro Pinball Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 24.95
$ 19.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
4,850 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bent Mods
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
$ 79.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 170.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Mods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 881 posts in topic. You are on page 18 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside