Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 69 days ago by PoMC
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Thinking about selling my Aerosmith made me update my personal code I made years ago and last updated on Stern code 1.07.

This code is now based on Stern code 1.12 with full Insider Connected support. Pro only, at the moment.

Aerosmith animations for each song are replaced with live video of Aerosmith performing the songs. Aerosmith gets the Led Zep, Rush, Foo Fighters full video treatment. Attract mode photos slideshows added as well.

This is fun and breathes new life into an older game. I did make other versions with live audio to match the live videos, lip synced, but the sound quality of those sources are iffy and the stock album songs sound the best. I do have a version with Run DMC's Walk This Way song and music video that I may make available.

Due to some limitations of this being the first Spike2 game, there will be video and game delays at times. But no audio delays, everything sounds great. Some delays most seen during Same Old Dong & Dance; Rats in the Cellar, due to the graphic overlays applied to the videos.

Video below. I'm expecting audio to be blocked by copyright, hopefully the video is not because those are the only changes, not audio. Will post a Google Drive link later if Youtube blocks video.

#2 1 year ago

I'm going to release my project I did years ago, replacing all the song animations with their Guitar Hero counterparts. Works as a fun party trick, because of course that damn Aerosmith early Spike2 system does not like changes. Have to make my own edits for 3 songs since they did not have the Guitar Hero treatment.

Shaky and unfocused video here. Was using a phone stand placed on the game to take video but of course it shook the shit outta the phone/camera.

8 months later
#3 4 months ago

Is there any way I can get a copy of the Pro code?

#4 4 months ago

I love the concert code. Well done. I am borrowing my buddies pro next month. Love to give him a copy if possible.

2 months later
#5 71 days ago

Any way to get the concert code?

#6 69 days ago

Message me and I’ll send the links. I uploaded two code versions the other day for someone. Pro only though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

$ 24.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-live-amp-in-concert-code and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.