Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by pins236
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 months ago

After updating it to latest 1.07, my step dad says that after getting 3 balls locked for the toy box multi ball, it will show multi ball, open the box, then close it and it will act as if balls are lost and start firing all the coils. I tested it and first time I got it by spamming the flippers after the abort countdown, and it worked 5 times in a row. Is there any way to downgrade? I don't see anybody else with this issue online.

5 months later
#2 6 days ago

I have had this issue since 2018 Texas Pinball Festival where I purchased the game. I have also updated to 1.07 and still have the same issue-balls not registering once in the toy box 80% of the time. The node that controls the (3) Toy Box opto switches is #9 and the connector on the node is CN13 according to page 26 of manual and the connectors all look and feel straight and solid. Page 14 also details the switch ID's as switches 29, 30 and 31. The wires are WHT/RED, WHT/ORG and WHT/YEL. Upon a switch diagnostic in the menu I was unsuccessful at breaking the opto contact beam of opto switch ID 29 (front) of Toy Box. Switch ID 30 (middle opto) and switch ID 31 (back opto) were successful at breaking the opto contact beam. Now the issue becomes breaking down the Toy Box to get to the opto switch ID 29 which I'm not looking forward to.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside