Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 271 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Pimp77
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1476481414299 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1476481407791 (resized).jpg
    8d19a0565d9455499eb33ba19ce5420b1f2c4071 (resized).jpg
    4345458038ba6e0f8cedb6d6ad7c677045adf99d (resized).jpg
    Ozzy-ironman (resized).jpg
    Angus (resized).png
    download (resized).jpg
    Tyler_Skittles (resized).JPG
    whoanellie02 (resized).jpg
    owl (resized).jpg
    IMG_0535.JPG
    empiredazedconfused (resized).jpg
    rhcp-pinball (resized).png
    de46357a7ae95e1c2aaac6ad8be26c3c59ccf457 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2895 (resized).PNG
    0mdXp5u (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Roostking.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#93 7 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

You guys sure do have some sweet emotions about this.

Just the same ol song and dance!

#137 7 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

You are taking it way too personally. A simple thumbs down in this case can mean a lot of things, but based on what many (including myself) are saying in this thread, it's quite likely that most of the thumbs down are due to the fact that we don't care for Aerosmith as a theme.
    It's not as bad as WWE, but other than that one title, you would have to go back quite a few years to find a theme worse than this one for me personally.

Irony, the butthurt dude downvotes you based on your opinion lol.

#138 7 years ago
    Quoted from konjurer:

I'm not a huge Aerosmith fan either but there are a lot of factors that go into co-branding. Co-branding is a great strategy and you look for brands that your primary market segment identify with and brands that you can afford to bring in. The marketing arrangement has to help both brands. The Stones, KISS, AD/DC, Metallica and Aerosmith are all big brand, household names that still generate money with their brands, merchandise and fill mid-to large arenas. How many bands have their own rollercoaster at Disney World?
    I haven't seen the market analysis for pinball but the primary market segment for pinball machines is likely older dudes that can afford to buy them. They're obviously selling because they keep making new rock pins. As long as it plays well and the art doesn't completely suck I'd be interested. The only showstopper for me is the hillbilly WWE theme. Just can't do that one. but I understand there is a huge market for that type of entertainment.

Hey Captain Obvious! J/K

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Roostking.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-is-coming-with-dirty-donny-art?tu=Roostking and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.