IMG_2596 (resized).JPG
IMG_2595 (resized).JPG
IMG_2593 (resized).JPG
IMG_2594 (resized).JPG
IMG_2514 (resized).JPG
IMG_2439 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpeg
#1 7 years ago

All details are in the attached flyer. The full address is 147 Paysan Lane, Magnolia DE 19962. 7pm until whenever???

Please RSVP if you want to join the fun!

Chad
302-228-8988

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#2 7 years ago

EDIT - Ignore the RSVP date on the flyer, I forgot to change it.

#3 7 years ago

Sounds like it will be a good time for all! Enjoy!

#4 7 years ago

This sounds like a good time and I really wish you were closer. Been eyeing an AS pin for awhile and this would have been a perfect time to play test. Very nice of you to open up your house for this, so I hope your party is a success.

#5 7 years ago

I read the three questions on the flyer in Captain Oveur's voice and now I want to go.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

I read the three questions on the flyer in Captain Oveur's voice and now I want to go.

Please make the trip down! Would love to have you down here.

#7 7 years ago

Wow...talk about Livin on the Edge! Not sure on some plans yet, but I'll definitely try to make it down.

#9 7 years ago

Colson, dude! That would be epic if you made the trip down. Feel free to get there before 7 if you come down!

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Colson, dude! That would be epic if you made the trip down. Feel free to get there before 7 if you come down!

Maybe if you're nice and buzzed up I could disassemble and sneak the Conquest out without you noticing.

#11 7 years ago

I just need the game to work out of the box! I'm going to let it sit until 645pm and then unbox with everyone there. Got about 15 confirmed so far.

#12 7 years ago

I appreciate the invite and would *love* to go, but I have too much personal stuff going on. Sounds like a blast though!

#13 7 years ago

Hey Chad. Just saw this and will take a ride down if at all possible... Great idea..!

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from GGBGROUP:

Hey Chad. Just saw this and will take a ride down if at all possible... Great idea..!

Please come on down! If you need anything let me know! Where will you be coming from?

#15 7 years ago

I live in Shillington, PA half the time so might just make the trip down if I'm free this weekend! If you're still having that issue with your Conquest 200, might have to bring the toolbox too

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

I live in Shillington, PA half the time so might just make the trip down if I'm free this weekend! If you're still having that issue with your Conquest 200, might have to bring the toolbox too

Otaku,

Conquest is still having the "add score" issue. If you make the trip down and work on Conquest I'll cover your gas money! Also, you could get here anytime after 5pm, you wouldn't have to wait until 7pm. Let me know! Hope you can make it down.

#17 7 years ago

Thanks for the invite, I'm gonna keep this bookmarked! It's about an hour out from Salisbury -- but I'm down to meet some people and play some pins!

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from Xenon64:

Thanks for the invite, I'm gonna keep this bookmarked! It's about an hour out from Salisbury -- but I'm down to meet some people and play some pins!

Xenon64, hope you make the trip up! One of the main reasons I threw this out there is to try and locate more local pinballers in the southern Delaware region. Currently we have about 8 guys who live in lower/central Delaware that meet up about twice a month to play mini tournaments and such. While I only have 6 machines at the present time with a 7th being added next month, my buddy who lives down the road has 16 machines.

#19 7 years ago

I have to go to a wedding that day otherwise I would have loved to have driven down to join you guys.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from mkecasey:

I have to go to a wedding that day otherwise I would have loved to have driven down to join you guys.

And we would have welcomed you!

#21 7 years ago

Additional details for anyone making the trip. In addition to the Aerosmith pin, I also have Terminator 2, Conquest 200, Space Shuttle, No Fear, and Grand Lizard. I also have 2 arcades running MAME along with a pool table, tiki toss, and basketball hoop. So plenty to do!

#22 7 years ago

Chad,

I will certainly be attending - Might not be there by 7, but I will make it. Looking forward to putting up a Grand Champion Score so you have something to play for - Get your $1's ready!!!

Mike V.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from WMSpin:

Chad,
I will certainly be attending - Might not be there by 7, but I will make it. Looking forward to putting up a Grand Champion Score so you have something to play for - Get your $1's ready!!!
Mike V.

Bring it Mike!!!

#24 7 years ago

Pin is on it's way. Due to a lot going on today it will be delivered and will sit in the house untouched until tomorrow evening! See everyone who can make it tomorrow!

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Pin is on it's way. Due to a lot going on today it will be delivered and will sit in the house untouched until tomorrow evening! See everyone who can make it tomorrow!

Talk about cutting it close! I'm doing my best to try to make it down...trying to rearrange some things.

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Talk about cutting it close! I'm doing my best to try to make it down...trying to rearrange some things.

If I can help you rearrange things let me know!

#27 7 years ago

My wife Fran and I are planning to join later tonight. Get that machine set-up and leveled out!
Gerry

#28 7 years ago

Working on in boxing it now!

#29 7 years ago

Cool. The game is amazing!!!!enjoy.

IMG_2439 (resized).JPGIMG_2439 (resized).JPG

IMG_2514 (resized).JPGIMG_2514 (resized).JPG

IMG_2594 (resized).JPGIMG_2594 (resized).JPG

IMG_2593 (resized).JPGIMG_2593 (resized).JPG

IMG_2595 (resized).JPGIMG_2595 (resized).JPG

IMG_2596 (resized).JPGIMG_2596 (resized).JPG

#30 7 years ago

Party is in full swing! I just played my first game and put up 114 million. Thanks to all the Pinsiders who came down!!

#31 7 years ago

Game looks great!!!

#32 7 years ago

Still going strong! Playing $1 a game winner take all right now.

#33 7 years ago

As we enter into Sunday, we are still going.

#34 7 years ago

#35 7 years ago

#36 7 years ago

#37 7 years ago

We are still going folks!

#38 7 years ago

Looks like fun.....nice game room!

#39 7 years ago

At 3:20am the last person left. One helluva night! Once again thanks to all the Pinsiders who made the trip down. It was a pleasure meeting and chatting with everyone. We shall cross paths again, some as early as Pinfest in 2 weeks.

After a total of 103 plays, the highest score of the night was 165 million!

Good night Pinside!

#40 7 years ago

I wanted to take another moment to thank some of the local and not so local pinsiders for making the trip down for the launch party. The following Pinsiders were in attendance last night:

WMSpin
Otaku
GGBGROUP
jamescardona

Now it's time to share a quick story with everyone regarding my first experience with buying a NIB pinball machine which took a strange course upon delivery. I ordered and paid for an Aerosmith Pro, however I received a Premium instead! Gotta call the distributor tomorrow to see how this will all play out. I did have 2 issues with the game from the get go, both involving the catapult lock. First issue was the switch wasn't activating when locking a ball and the game would enter into a ball search. After lifting the playfield we quickly realized the switch was just hanging by its wires. No screws were installed in the switch to keep it in place. After a quick Macgyver fix using purple zip ties to match the color theme, the switch was now ready. After putting the game back together and hitting the lock shot, the catapult coil wasn't firing. Up with the playfield once again, a small wiggle of the wires and the catapult started firing. We then played 101 games during the rest of the night with zero issues. Game shipped with 1.02 code and didn't have time to update it so I'm attempting that now. First attempt failed as the file downloaded was corrupted.....

-Chad

#41 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I ordered and paid for an Aerosmith Pro, however I received a Premium instead! Gotta call the distributor tomorrow to see how this will all play out.
-Chad

PROmium is the way to go!

Please PM me the name of your distro so I can order my "PRO".

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I ordered and paid for an Aerosmith Pro, however I received a Premium instead!

Anxiously awaiting the 'Paid for an Aerosmith Premium, however I received a Pro instead!' thread

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
6,984 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 12.75
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-home-launch-party and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.