Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by cards25
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Don't like the band but wanna like this machine.

But the shitty design of the toy box light lock shot (gaping target) and the lock shot itself (stupid gaping side entryway) is a killer for me.

#2 6 years ago
Quoted from UNCgump:

But the shitty design of the toy box light lock shot (gaping target) and the lock shot itself (stupid gaping side entryway) is a killer for me.

Why do you want to like it? You don't like the band, your unhappy with two of the best things on the play field, move on, buy a JJP game then!

#3 6 years ago

I played several games today on a Pro, First time, and found the game fast and furious, and great fun!

Didnt find anything not to like.....but we all got different tastes!

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I played several games today on a Pro, First time, and found the game fast and furious, and great fun!
Didnt find anything not to like.....but we all got different tastes!

I played it for the first time today, too. I'm neutral on the theme, and while the game won't win any innovation awards, it seems to be a solid fast and fun playing game. Definitely by best first impression in a while. I played some B66 next to the Aero - and man, night and day. Aero smooth and fun, B66 clunky and chunky.

#5 6 years ago

Wow, someone isn't happy . What's new? I guess pleasing everyone is just not going to happen again.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from UNCgump:

I like the lock shot. Tight, metal, has a curl to the right, feels good to hit.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from UNCgump:

The lock shot is an easy enough shot.

Get some more practice in on it, and you'll nail it.

You can also short plunge and get it in there, as a pseudo skillshot.

And sometimes you luck out and the pops will fire it in there. Which is a bonus. Grab it with both hands.

rd

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

You can also short plunge and get it in there, as a pseudo skillshot.

We love doing this.
How the hell is this not a skill shot?

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

How the hell is this not a skill shot?

I agree. You would think it would give you a lock for doing this whether it is qualified or not. Makes no sense to even try for it on ball 1.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods
Other
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-flaws and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.