Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Bruce_Pickle
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Does the diverter magnet in front of the toy box serve any other function other than redirecting the ball on the playfield? Someone else said it helps to direct the ball into the toy box,by adjusting the power in the settings.

#2 2 years ago

I'd be VERY surprised if the magnet has anything to directing the ball into the toybox. The ball is a good 6 inches over the top of the magnet at that time and I don't think it would have much effect on the ball's trajectory from that distance.

#3 2 years ago

Thanks so much for the input. That was my same reasoning, I was going by what someone else had posted for another's problem with the ball missing the toy box.

#4 2 years ago

Bump

#5 2 years ago

When TITA multiball is about to start and the last ball being shot into the toybox misses, I've noticed the magnet is activated and can sometimes catch/hold the ball until multiball starts. (Only if the ball falls in front of the toybox obviously).

Cheers

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside