View topic image gallery

gary rob brooke (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
IMG_1205 (resized).JPG
There are 212 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 7 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Chipping wear? Shooter lane and drain?

He put up some pics. Both chipped at the outhole right out of the gate. Modern CC

#152 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

As I play back the dozen or so games I've played on AS in my head; the biggest thorn that sticks out and irritates me the most about the game is the prolonged animations and wait time when you hit the ball lock and there's an awkward amount of balls in the toy box or none at all and Jackie has to reload. The game sits waiting for what feels like 15 seconds on what to do.
That's my biggest beef with the game so far.

Yeah I noticed this as well. It was a real awkward break in game flow and it didn't seem possible to skip with a flipper hold. Hopefully a future code update addresses it. All in all, a pretty minor thing though.

#153 7 years ago

Can't be any worse than on Ghostbusters, when an air ball finds its way into the subway and rolls back and forth underground for a full minute

#154 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

That was one of the reasons I had to dump TAF ages ago as I got tired of waiting for Thing to fool with the ball just to show the trick

Adjustment 20 - Disable Thing Hand.

Aerosmith can also be adjusted to Virtual Locks, in this case the trunk never opens at all. The ball hits the dude in the face every time.

Personally, a 5-8 second trunk opening sequence isn't going to ruin my day too much.

rd

#155 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

the biggest thorn that sticks out and irritates me the most about the game is the prolonged animations and wait time

As a silver lining, the prolonged animations means that if you hit the scoop for Add-a-ball during a MB, you get a LONG time to play with the remaining ball(s) on the table risk-free.

#156 7 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

It's like Rare accidentally won Paul Bunyan's axe on eBay and is stuck grinding that mo-fo well into 2025.

It's my schtick!

Quoted from NimblePin:

Hearing that he played 20 GB's and hated them all just tells me 20 people didn't know how (or cared enough,) to set up their GB...

Why is it such a consistent out-of-the-box garbage game? Sure all games can benefit from tweaks, but I've never seen another title that blows on multiple levels out of the box? Even if I played a "good one" - linear modes, poor DMD art, and other general unpleasantries still kill
it.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

I dunno man, for every 10 people who love this pin like 20 hate it. and when I say 20 hate it, I mean rare hero is so vocal about it, he counts as 20

LOL. Sure, I'll count for 20! At least 20 people have told me they hate it - but they keep it to themselves. Pinball PC, I suppose!

Quoted from NimblePin:

I specifically took the time to set up the LE at Banning just in case Rare showed up

You could have just asked me before spending the time. I was in San Diego with my lady, sitting by a pool eating vegan donuts and playing Zelda.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#157 7 years ago

(quoted from above. my disputes in parenthesis below)

There's unique, and then there's poor design!

Giant flipper gap = poor design (cftbl has this and people seem to accept it)
Droopy flippers = poor design (you can raise them if need be)
All the catapult of death airballs = poor design (happens on many games and you can change rubber on certain posts to adjust that)
Inlane-to-outlane hops of death = poor design (there is a clear plastic on ebay that fixes this. it goes over the entire area on both sides and works fantastic. i put them on all of my ghostbusters and it fixes that issue, btw metallica and bbh and avatar also do this).
Balls not smoothly returning from left orbits, ricocheting slightly & going STDM = poor design (its pinball). if you hit the side of cabinet to maek the ball avoid the left sling and use skill you can drop catch it on the let flipper or let balls do a dead flipper bounce to a cradle on rt flipper pending speed.
Balls exiting pops and usually going STDM = poor design (acdc, avatar, gb, kiss, aerosmith, twd all do this) there are ways to get around that too.
Balls shooting out of saucer STDM = poor design (saucer strength can be adjusted in the menu. i adjusted mine so they kick out balls to the left flipper, they basically drop straight down to an easy cradle.) you can also change saucer kickout strength)
Slimer always being broken on location = poor design (stern will send out new slimers for the problematic ones on the earlier releases to cure this).
Prem/LE right ramp often stopping the ball halfway up, then sending it back = poor design (agree) pends how much the legs on back are jacked up though)
Modes as linear ladders = poor design (thats a code thing)

Unique doesn't = good if it plays like shit. Wanna play a GOOD unique layout!? Try Wheel of Fortune! Nordman did something super unique with that game, and despite it's incomplete code, it's a fantastic playing original non-fan game!

#158 7 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

Giant flipper gap = poor design (cftbl has this and people seem to accept it)

Irrelevant. It's bigger on GB, geometry is totally different, and CFTBL isn't a game with a ton of story based modes...the rules are much simpler and one doesn't feel cheated if they have a crap game. Look, I love Congo, and Congo has the "Trudeau gap"...on that game, with that geometry, and those rules - it works. Design & code have to work in harmony. GB's design doesn't work well with it's style of content.

Back to Aerosmith! IT'S GRETA!!!!!

#159 7 years ago

Some people seem to exhibit selective outrage towards GB based on minor issues that are fixable. Much like TWD

Me, I love my GBLE pin, the only negative I have and it's minor but can't be fixed is the Scoleri brother pop up targets

And of course it doesn't have the LCD

#160 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

There's unique, and then there's poor design!

Over the top on your Anti-GB Agenda???

All the problems with GB are easily fixed for less than $100, installed in under an hour. Yes it does have some minor issues that should be fixed - or the game is too difficult. But you are blowing them WAY out of proportion.

-- Giant flipper gap >>> yes, a mistake on GB - get some bigger flippers - $3 fix, or the center post
-- Droopy flippers >>> really??? Most of us should be able to adjust the flipper angle
-- All the catapult of death airballs >>>> $20 shield fix
-- Inlane-to-outlane hops of death >>>> multiple simple fixes from free to $50

---- The following are simply NOT TRUE - at most only require a small adjustment ----
-- Balls not smoothly returning from left orbits, ricocheting slightly & going STDM
-- Balls exiting pops and usually going STDM >>>> same as "Giant Flipper Gap" above actually
-- Balls shooting out of saucer STDM >>> not poor design, but a saucer adjustment
-- Slimer always being broken on location
----------------------------------------------

-- Prem/LE right ramp often stopping the ball halfway up, then sending it back >>>> $3 fix for shorter post
-- Modes as linear ladders >>>> Only an opinion - 3 different ladders allows plenty of player control/variety

Finally - you use WoF as an example of an excellently designed game????

IMO these items are a non-issue if you can work on your game, but many people don't seem to want to fix these things because they somehow feel that they are cheating if not playing a factory setup game. These are minor design issues on a great game that are easily fixed. Even though they are minor issues, they do have a large impact on the fun of the game. Sooooooo - just spend the 1 hour + $80 and fix them!!!!

#161 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Back to Aerosmith! IT'S GRETA!!!!!

Certainly is Greta!

And the fact that Derek thinks it's awesome is indeed the surprise of the year! He's usually so brutal on new Stern games.

I'm still pissed I lost an RGP bet when 24 was released...I said he'd keep it 24 days. He ended up keeping it well over a month and it cost me 20 bucks to one of my most bitter RGP enemies. bastard.

Aero is landing at a bar near me in a week and I can't wait!

#162 7 years ago
Quoted from T7:

It's my schtick now! I'm committed.

Quoted from T7:

---- The following are simply NOT TRUE - at most only require a small adjustment ----

Wait which one is it? If it's not true, it wouldn't need an adjustment. They are true, I've experienced it on every GB I've played.

Quoted from T7:

Yes, Nordman is a consistently great designer. Say what you will about the theme or how the code was left...WOF plays great.

Quoted from T7:

Even though they are minor issues, they do have a large impact on the fun of the game. Sooooooo - just spend the 1 hour + $80 and fix them!!!!

Every game needing multiple "fixes" to be quasi playable= bad design. I'm glad you were able to fix Trudeau's errors to enjoy the game...but after Insertgate and my personal experience on tons of machines all being negative...plus hating the linear modes & DMD approach - the aftermarket fixes don't save this game for me. I'm done fixing NIB games, especially at the current prices. I was under the hood SO F*CKING MUCH on Avengers, Xmen, Transformers ....so, this is nothing new - I'm just over it.

#163 7 years ago

"anti GB agenda" makes it sound so sinister, as does every complaint about an "agenda" on games on pinside.

it's an opinion, not an agenda. It's the whole point of this place.

#164 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's my schtick now! I'm committed.

Wait which one is it? If it's not true, it wouldn't need an adjustment. They are true, I've experienced it on every GB I've played.

Yes, Nordman is a consistently great designer. Say what you will about the theme or how the code was left...WOF plays great.

Every game needing multiple "fixes" to be quasi playable= bad design. I'm glad you were able to fix Trudeau's errors to enjoy the game...but after Insertgate and my personal experience on tons of machines all being negative...plus hating the linear modes & DMD approach - the aftermarket fixes don't save this game for me. I'm done fixing NIB games, especially at the current prices. I was under the hood SO F*CKING MUCH on Avengers, Xmen, Transformers ....so, this is nothing new - I'm just over it.

Ghostbusters LE owner here...Ghostbusters requires too many fixes to make it playable. I designed my own airball protector for the left ramp, had to lower my right ramp, had to adjust both drop targets, put the mezel mods lane extenders plastic on to stop the ball from hopping, and the librarian shot I had to adjust the power from it going straight down the middle to the left flipper (it's suppose to go to the right flipper).

Out of my collection, KISS LE is one I would definitely not buy again (100% due to code). I can't say for sure that I would buy Ghostbusters LE again. When you get a good game going, it's really exciting...but more often than not, I just want to throw the machine out the window. The game is brutal...the Trudeau flipper gap was definitely not needed.

Side note: I've put a lot of time on Congo, really fun game, I never realized it had a wider gap until it was pointed out on this thread.

#165 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Side note: I've put a lot of time on Congo, really fun game, I never realized it had a wider gap until it was pointed out on this thread.

All Trudeau's have it...but GB's is even larger than his other games. I've been told by multiple sources that this was a mistake...but it was caught too late to fix it. So - anyone putting center posts or longer flippers shouldn't feel guilty for "not playing as intended". You're fixing a mistake.

#166 7 years ago

Chipping wear? Shooter lane and drain?

I just looked at the drain honestly and since they all had it I figured the clear is still problamatic. Lifting CC at the edge of the drain. I should have looked at the shooter lanes closer but after I saw the drains I just didn't explore it further. The shooter lane on a GB premium had a dented cliffy that I saw. Guess the eject power is to high on that. Never seen that before.

#167 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

"anti GB agenda" makes it sound so sinister, as does every complaint about an "agenda" on games on pinside.

Agreed, if the opinion is stated 10-20 times or so. I only used the term since RH has got to be into triple digit posts on this one, and the criticisms are pretty extreme: G***F****s - LOL.

#168 7 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Agreed, if the opinion is stated 10-20 times or so. I only used the term since RH has got to be into triple digit posts on this one, and the criticisms are pretty extreme: G***F****s - LOL.

While I do legitimately believe that GB is one of the worst games I've ever played...I'll totally admit to kinda trolling at this point. Maybe I'll get banned and start a podcast.

I guess I should go seek out an Aerosmith to play....oh, but Zelda calls!!!

#169 7 years ago
Quoted from T7:

IMO these items are a non-issue if you can work on your game, ... Sooooooo - just spend the 1 hour + $80 and fix them!!!!

I can see it both ways...I'm just sick of the DIY attitude of us pinball folk being turned into "Fix it yourself."

#170 7 years ago
Quoted from T7:

All the problems with GB are easily fixed for less than $100, installed in under an hour. Yes it does have some minor issues that should be fixed - or the game is too difficult. But you are blowing them WAY out of proportion.
-- Giant flipper gap >>> yes, a mistake on GB - get some bigger flippers - $3 fix, or the center post
-- Droopy flippers >>> really??? Most of us should be able to adjust the flipper angle
-- All the catapult of death airballs >>>> $20 shield fix
-- Inlane-to-outlane hops of death >>>> multiple simple fixes from free to $50
-- Balls not smoothly returning from left orbits, ricocheting slightly & going STDM
-- Balls exiting pops and usually going STDM >>>> same as "Giant Flipper Gap" above actually
-- Balls shooting out of saucer STDM >>> not poor design, but a saucer adjustment
-- Slimer always being broken on location
----------------------------------------------
-- Prem/LE right ramp often stopping the ball halfway up, then sending it back >>>> $3 fix for shorter post
-- Modes as linear ladders >>>> Only an opinion - 3 different ladders allows plenty of player control/variety
IMO these items are a non-issue if you can work on your game, but many people don't seem to want to fix these things because they somehow feel that they are cheating if not playing a factory setup game. These are minor design issues on a great game that are easily fixed. Even though they are minor issues, they do have a large impact on the fun of the game. Sooooooo - just spend the 1 hour + $80 and fix them!!!!

I have a HUO GBLE I bought locally.

I no longer have airballs, all switches work right, have center post plastic, lowered right ramp, and put rubber ring on slider.

Game is awesome!!! You haters are missing a great game!!!

Had 60 games over the years and been playing it steady for 2 months!

#171 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I can see it both ways...I'm just sick of the DIY attitude of us pinball folk being turned into "Fix it yourself."

Our attitude is "personalise"! It is all part of the fun (or grief) of owning a pinball. Most of our machines have fun except for AVLE and GBLE. we have personalised them and they have gone from grief to fun!

#172 7 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

I have a HUO GBLE I bought locally.
I no longer have airballs, all switches work right, have center post plastic, lowered right ramp, and put rubber ring on slider.
Game is awesome!!! You haters are missing a great game!!!
Had 60 games over the years and been playing it steady for 2 months!

Hey this is the Aerosmith thread. Can we not talk about a silly 80's kids movie game and get back to talking about a tired 70's band game?

#173 7 years ago

Played it for first time today and really enjoyed it. Couple cheap drains out of the pops but other than that no complaints.

Have no idea yet what the wizard modes do but the game really would be perfect with dream on as the final wizard track.

#174 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's an agenda when the opinion runs on and on like diarrhea, thread after GB thread

There are only a few mega haters anyhow. Sales of GB speaks for itself

#175 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It's an agenda when the opinion runs on and on like diarrhea, thread after GB thread

You, RH, and Who-dey just circling the bowl with each other

#176 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

how the heck did you not play the one we had at Waunabowl?

Okay I have played 2 routed GBs. Lmfao

I also didn't count the 2 I played at Replayfx. The one in Pinburgh and the one at the Cointaker booth. lol

#177 7 years ago

I'm truly interested in my first NIB. I think that I might be able to get over my fears if some owners can chime in so we have a a good-sized sample set about quality-control issues. Any quality issues out of the box from anyone else? Also, I've heard that it is still possible to get a NIB at under 5K. If anyone has a line on one (or if any distributor wants to sell me one), I'd very much appreciate a PM. Thanks a lot!

*I made a similar post in the new owner's thread. But I figured that not everybody looking/posting here is looking/posting there. Thanks!*

#178 7 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I'm truly interested in my first NIB. I think that I might be able to get over my fears if some owners can chime in so we have a a good-sized sample set about quality-control issues. Any quality issues out of the box from anyone else? Also, I've heard that it is still possible to get a NIB at under 5K. If anyone has a line on one (or if any distributor wants to sell me one), I'd very much appreciate a PM. Thanks a lot!
*I made a similar post in the new owner's thread. But I figured that not everybody looking/posting here is looking/posting there. Thanks!*

Hey mate,

We have purchased over the last 6 years 8 new Stern Pinball machines from the same Distro in Australia. We put a deposit down on Aerosmith LE today. The pinball machines are not always perfect (Hulk is a prime example) out of the box. You need to understand that this happens to every manufacturer. Sometimes a machine needs dialling in. Stern answered every email and sorted every issue for us until a year ago. They replaced parts when they did not have to on our 10 year old WPT (at the time). Last year around July they very politely asked us to go to our distro from now on. Our distro is fantastic and always looks after us. We have history with Stern and they have always looked after us. We still get tech support via email if needed.

We are Stern all the way. Get yourself a good Distributer.

#179 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You, RH, and Who-dey just circling the bowl with each other

Nope not at all. GB is a masterpiece imo and I'm not going to let the haters silence my opinion on that, but at the same time I'm not going to try to convince anyone to like it either. People can down vote me and criticize me all they want when I give Stern props and GB props, I don't care anymore. I love Stern Pinball and I'm proud of it....just look at Aerosmith....awesome F'ing game and nobody can deny it! Stern isn't perfect that's for sure but anyway you look at it they have brought pinball back from the dead big time and they are making some kick ass games!

#180 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Hey this is the Aerosmith thread. Can we not talk about a silly 80's kids movie game and get back to talking about a tired 70's band game?

OK...I have Aerosmith LE on order

#181 7 years ago

I put in a bunch of games of Aerosmith last night at Marvins and maaaaan...that game is HOT!

The settings were pretty generous (I was getting at least one extra ball every game, and VIP was really easy to light) but I just felt great while playing it. One of those games that fit my play style. Every shot seemed natural and the basic rules are extremely approachable.

I think this game is going to be a big hit.

#182 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

I just looked at the drain honestly and since they all had it I figured the clear is still problamatic. Lifting CC at the edge of the drain. I should have looked at the shooter lanes closer but after I saw the drains I just didn't explore it further. The shooter lane on a GB premium had a dented cliffy that I saw. Guess the eject power is to high on that. Never seen that before.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll make sure to slap mylar on the drain area and Cliffys on the shooter lane.

#183 7 years ago

Looking forward to playing both versions at TPF. Not an Aerosmith fan but I like good pinball and am excited about some of the reviews I'm seeing.

#184 7 years ago

Thanks for the feedback. I'll make sure to slap mylar on the drain area and Cliffys on the shooter lane.

They say the cliffy TZ gumball protector fits the drain perfect.

#185 7 years ago

So I just can't stop playing this game it really is a game changer and the best game stern has put out in a long time; it just put FUN.

#186 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Nope not at all. GB is a masterpiece imo and I'm not going to let the haters silence my opinion on that, but at the same time I'm not going to try to convince anyone to like it either.

No point Who Dat! Sales speak for themselves and its a considered a "masterpiece" by the overwhelming majority. There are a few in the vocal minority that disagree and have diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain. Good news is i can only see the "ignored user" tag line and quoted nonsense.

#187 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

So I just can't stop playing this game it really is a game changer and the best game stern has put out in a long time; it just put FUN.

In what way is it a game changer? I mean...yeah, if it's fun, that's awesome...but what's it going to do to change the game? It's a pretty standard layout...we've already seen Donny art, so - that's not new. Theme seems to be love it or leave it. Are the rules Lyman/Keith level?

#188 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

In what way is it a game changer? I mean...yeah, if it's fun, that's awesome...but what's it going to do to change the game? It's a pretty standard layout...we've already seen Donny art, so - that's not new. Theme seems to be love it or leave it. Are the rules Lyman/Keith level?

Just wait to you play it and you will see why I say that it hits on all cylinders and yes the rules in the game are awesome. I've said it before this game is lonnies masterpiece

#189 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's FUN that's all that matters, some people don't get a boner about beating the wizard modes and the ruleset.

#190 7 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

It's FUN that's all that matters, some people don't get a boner about beating the wizard modes and the ruleset.

Did I say anything about a wizard mode? These are games. Rules are important. If the rules are bad and/or unfinished, the game is bad and/or unfinished. From Derek's review, it sounds like the game has good rules! That's good. I'm just wondering why it's a "game changer". That's quite a statement.

#191 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Derek I say this with all sincerity-

I like this game, and I'm interested in it when you sell it in a couple months. PLEASE contact me and give me first dibs before placing an ad!

#192 7 years ago

Love the game.

I installed a shaker in my pro and am a little underwhelmed. A shaker dramatically improved my twd and got game play.

It's the only complaint I have about the machine.

Anyone else disappointed?

#193 7 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

Love the game.
I installed a shaker in my pro and am a little underwhelmed. A shaker dramatically improved my twd and got game play.
It's the only complaint I have about the machine.
Anyone else disappointed?

to be clear are you disappointed in the shaker integration or the game in general???

#194 7 years ago

This thread nailed it. I'm at TPF right now playing all the new games that have come out since last year. The 2 that impress me the most are AFMr and Aerosmith. I'll bet both games will sell very well. Aerosmith wasn't on my radar at all but the animations and light show are spectacular. I also thought Dialed In was fun.

#195 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

IM doesn't have deep rules, yet a lot of people seem to like it. I am contemplating either getting a colordmd for my IMVE or selling IMVE and getting AS. I think with IM that given the simpler rules, it's too bad the final wizard mode is unobtainable to most.

Rob

#196 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

IM doesn't have deep rules, yet a lot of people seem to like it. I am contemplating either getting a colordmd for my IMVE or selling IMVE and getting AS. I think with IM that given the simpler rules, it's too bad the final wizard mode is unobtainable to most.
Rob

Depth is never the issue. A complete vision is. Problems with recent Stern games are incompleteness and inconsistent gelling of playfield & rules. Not depth. Iron Man is perfect because the rules are awesome and fit the playfield & theme perfectly.

#197 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Depth is never the issue. A complete vision is. Problems with recent Stern games are incompleteness and inconsistent gelling of playfield & rules. Not depth. Iron Man is perfect because the rules are awesome and fit the playfield & theme perfectly.

I went back and played some IMVE tonight... with a few beers.... And I had a lot of fun! I don't think selling IMVE and getting AS is the answer right now. IM is pretty damn near perfect in balance and rules. Although it could use a proper super skill shot.

If there's on think I don't like about KISS and AS, it's that the ball never really spends any time in the top 1/3 of the playfield.

Rob

#198 7 years ago

I had a chance to play an AS an operator had on his showroom floor. It still had 1.0 code. Like others had said, AS wasn't on my radar. Well... it is now. It is a fast, fun and awesome looking game. I thought the song choices were just fine. I loved the new screen and the animations fit the game perfectly. At this point it doesn't seem too deep, but I don't need another "super deep" rule set game. "More simple" pinball fun is just fine. I'll go back and play some more or hope there is one at MGC to try, but this game seems like a winner to me.

#199 7 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

to be clear are you disappointed in the shaker integration or the game in general???

Thought the opening sentence "Love the game" was enough to express that I like the game.

Yes, my only disappointment is the shaker integration.

#200 7 years ago

Well you guys pushed me over the edge I bought a chance to win an Aerosmith. 76 bucks.

Win a pin thing for the kids. It's in another thread. Would be nice...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 12.75
7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Electronics
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

There are 212 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-big-review-surprise-of-year/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.