Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Ven
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Quiddity.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 9 years ago

I could trade her some coffee for the machine. I noticed McDonald's is now selling their coffee in K-Cups. Does she have a Keurig? I could throw in one of those, too.

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Sure, and they could just drop it off in Louisville at your grandparents place right?

I'd be willing to make the drive and meet them at the back door of the garage, the back of my car overflowing with boxes of K-Cups.

#23 9 years ago

Tell her to not open the box.

Try your local Craigslist. Cash and carry. If you can't get lucky there, come here and list a for sale ad. Last resort, eBay. As far as price goes, she can't expect to get any more out of it than any one of us can currently purchase one (shipped) for going through our favored distributors.

#34 9 years ago
    Quoted from jayhawkai:

Tell her to stop delivering the items. Make the buyer do the work.

What he said.

Of course, if she ever wanted to visit the fair city of Dallas, Texas, I could totally come through on that Keurig and K-Cup offer.

#39 9 years ago

I'd recommend JJ @ Game Exchange of Colorado. Apparently Stern's getting dumb with their rules, I'm just copy and pasting this out of one of his recent threads:

"I cannot Send Pricing VIA PM or Email. But I can Send Website Discount Codes via Email or PM.

Or Call me for Pricing. 303-931-3685 is my Cell
    Email is [email protected]"

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Quiddity.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/advise-on-a-stern-pro-my-sister-won?tu=Quiddity and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.