Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Ven
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 9 years ago

Guys I ran across it today if anyone here wants to call.

http://user.xmission.com/~daina/classified/data/machines_for_sale_recent.html

The Walking Dead, 2014 Sterns: 4200
    This is new in box and never opened. It was won in a contest and I'm looking to sell for 4200 and prefer a local pick up but will ship but you are responsible for shipping cost. Price is firm for now and will not consider a price drop until a later date. It's a Stern Pro model and I can text a picture of the box it's in if needed.
    Steve
    Henderson, Kentucky

#52 9 years ago
    Quoted from CaptP:

Guys I ran across it today if anyone here wants to call.
    http://user.xmission.com/~daina/classified/data/machines_for_sale_recent.html
    The Walking Dead, 2014 Sterns: 4200
    This is new in box and never opened. It was won in a contest and I'm looking to sell for 4200 and prefer a local pick up but will ship but you are responsible for shipping cost. Price is firm for now and will not consider a price drop until a later date. It's a Stern Pro model and I can text a picture of the box it's in if needed.
    Steve
    Henderson, Kentucky

That is a damn good price for a machine new in box!
    Someone in Kentucky score that!

#53 9 years ago

I know right wish I had some spare change sitting around I bet 40 benjies can walk away with that one!

#54 9 years ago

Bump for a great price!

#55 9 years ago

It's been on Craigslist awhile around here, I just now saw this thread. Pretty awesome win for a contest.

#56 9 years ago

You guys can't tell a fake ad or someone who is trying a scam. Come on.

#57 9 years ago
    Quoted from Dellamarmalade:

You guys can't tell a fake ad or someone who is trying a scam. Come on.

I have been in contact with the lady selling the game and she sold it on Saturday. From the conversations we had, she seemed incredibly genuine and not at all out to get anyone. Just my 2 cents on the situation.

#58 9 years ago
    Quoted from nicoga3000:

I have been in contact with the lady selling the game and she sold it on Saturday. From the conversations we had, she seemed incredibly genuine and not at all out to get anyone. Just my 2 cents on the situation.

Yeah, there was a local Pinsider that knew the lady and it was the real deal. He called me on it but it wasn't a title I was very interested in and money is extremely tight right now.

#59 9 years ago

I picked up the pin on Saturday from her, I think she had a few others who talked to he about it but those sales didn't work out for one reason or another. It was BNIB as advertised and had been shipped directly from Stern to her in early April.

It was being kept at a warehouse, I showed up and had it loaded in the truck with a forklift and was headed home within about 20 min.

The family loves it over 200 plays on it since Saturday afternoon. I have a feeling the other pins in the house are going to be neglected for a while.

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/advise-on-a-stern-pro-my-sister-won/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.