Hello all, I would like some advise on purchasing a No Good Gophers Machine, and would like to know what to offer, here are some facts.
* Was routed and was shipped abroad to France, used there, and back to US and routed.
* The coin door and mech is an import not US, but it is set for homeplay where it would be used.
* Playfield looks decent but filthy, unshopped, there is some damage under the ramp, where it hit the playfield. I understand there is a decal out there for that.
* The wheel spinner works good but needs a decal.
*On the sides of the cabinet there is damage on the Headboard, small chunks of wood missing on both sides, looks like some bondo work there, and would have to match paint.
* Some minor nicks and scratches on the cabinet and on the metal
* All electronics work, and games plays good.
On a scale of A-F, like a school grade I would give:
*C-: for it's history, since it was abroad to france and used, then back to states and used on route, and it's coin operation is import.
*C- for cabinet, since it has some damage that would need some bondo work and paint (missing wood from bangs) both sides of headboard, but rest of the cabinet looks decent and graphics decent some nicks and scratches, nothing major.
* C- for the playfield since it is filthy, unshopped, some damage under the slam ramp, but the rest of it looks decent as far as damage, but still dirty, some small parts may need replacing.
* B+ for the guts, electronics and playabilty. All electronics look in decent shape and game plays fine.
Thank you very much.