10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Chambahz
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Anyone used these? Do they slide on carpet as well as the furniture sliders solution or are they more tacky/sticky and don't slide. I have been using some Home Depot furniture sliders and they work well, but the price on these isn't bad and the I like the integrated aspect, so I was thinking of buying a set. I hate to waste my money ordering only to find out they stick to carpet like glue instead of sliding.

LEG LEVELER - 3 INCH E-Z GLIDER SET

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/LL25-EZG

1 week later
    #2 10 years ago

I have heard mixed reviews on the ones from Marco and that sometimes the plastic comes off. I would recommend using these:

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/EZ-Sliders-reg-3-1-2-Inch-Super-Sliders-reg-16-Piece-Value-Pack/1014650610

They come in a 16 pack so it's enough for 4 games. There is no adhesive so they are reusable too. The foam is thick and will confirm to the leg leveler, so when you move the machine around they will stay put and not slide off the leveler. I been using them for years and they are my favorite ones by far. Plus BB&B always sends 20% off coupons so you can get them for $13.59.

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from tbanthony:

Anyone used these? Do they slide on carpet as well as the furniture sliders solution or are they more tacky/sticky and don't slide. I have been using some Home Depot furniture sliders and they work well, but the price on these isn't bad and the I like the integrated aspect, so I was thinking of buying a set. I hate to waste my money ordering only to find out they stick to carpet like glue instead of sliding.

LEG LEVELER - 3 INCH E-Z GLIDER SET

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/LL25-EZG

I have used these since Marco came out with them a couple years ago, and I love them. They're pretty much identical to the old JimmyZ slider levelers, if you can remember those from years ago, although I'm not positive if they're Teflon like his were.

They slide very nicely on carpet when you want to move the machine, but I haven't had any problems with the machines moving a lot when nudging. Unless somethng better comes out I'll keep using these.

4 months later
    #4 10 years ago

Now that I want some, it looks like the Marco glider levelers are discontinued.

What are you guys using as a replacement?

#5 10 years ago

May just be out of stock. My friends and I did a large group buy of these just before the holidays.
    I have them on every game and they are awesome on any surface.

#6 10 years ago

I've been frustrated with my pin sliding around on our hardwood floor. It's not even so it throws the game off way too frequently. Even with plastic feet cups, it moves a little over time.
    I think I finally solved the problem for once and for all.
    I bought some interlocking commercial grade floor pads made from rubber (like you might find at a gym).
    Probably overkill, but some games are way too frustrating if they're not operating exactly the way they were designed to.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/advicehave-you-used-marco-leg-leveler-3-inch-e-z-glider-set and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.