Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by poppapin
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7778 (resized).JPG
    GameRoom2 (resized).JPG
    GameRoom1 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1576 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1575 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1589 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1588 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1587 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1585 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1581 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1580 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1579 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1584 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1577 (resized).JPG
    PinstoBed (resized).JPG
    BasementTVLocation (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Meph.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#63 6 years ago

Nice space. I have about 1700 sq feet in my basement that needs to be refinished. I will be doing it myself over time but love seeing what others have done. My ceilings are low also so I might do the same. Mine are just tall enough though to raise my playfields so I haven't decided yet if I want to remove the drop ceiling.

That carpet on the stairs, how far does it go? In your pics you can only see it on the stairs and the landing, is that the extent of it? I currently have carpet with a thick pad and love the warmth. The previous owners (company that flipped the house) used a really crappy grade carpet. It stains really easy and is hard to keep clean. I have kids (8&9) and 2 dogs + 2 cats so it's a bear to keep clean. I am thinking vinyl plank flooring. What kind of flooring did they use in there?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Meph.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/advice-sought-for-redoing-game-room-basement?tu=Meph and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.