(Topic ID: 68100)

advice please! on el dorado city of gold

By manitouguy

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

hi all, I have a chance on purchasing an El Dorado City of Gold in immaculate condition for $500 us

I have the em el dorado and love it

just wondering if this is a good buy or not?

advice and opinions please

i'll have to pull the trigger on this one fast if I go for it

even if I don't end up keeping it - I may be able to pass it on to another here locally too

regards, Ron

#2 10 years ago

I'd already be there. Dang. That's me though...500 bucks is pretty much "buy anything" price for solid state games. I almost bought a project one with no backglass about six months ago for 150$, but I also don't own the EM one. Gave up on it when they told me it had been on their porch for months.

#4 10 years ago

hi guys, thanks for your input

I went and took a look - machine was far from 'immaculate' - broken plastics, trim pieces missing on backglass and displays were gibbled somewhat

having said - the playfield itself was in really nice shape ...

but the overall package just didn't do it for me, and as I already don't really have room, and don't want to get into 'flipping' machines I decided to pass on it

someone else can enjoy it

#5 10 years ago

I was looking for one of these at one time and their hard to find. I hope to still own one someday

3 months later
#6 10 years ago

One just showed up on RPG this morning in Southeast PA.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/advice-please-on-el-dorado-city-of-gold and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.