You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
#1 8 years ago

I have a really nice Kings & Queens with a perfect original backglass that I planned on completely restoring, so I ordered a new playfield from Wade and had it masterfully cleared by Ron Kruzman. The playfield has been curing for months and is ready for the work but so is my real job. My plan was to paint the cab and do a high end resto on it. But I've just secured a work contract (90 room hotel rehab) that'll keep me busy for at least a year. With no time in the near future to even think about getting the resto underway I'm thinking about selling the whole package: working complete pin and cleared new playfield. What would be the fair market price of this? I've never seen a listing like this before and wouldn't know where to begin. Thanks for your advice

#2 8 years ago

Personally, I would just temporarily mothball the project. You are not going to able to find another like it without a lot of work. The playfield and backglass are worth the wait.

#3 8 years ago

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#4 8 years ago

#5 8 years ago

The original game looks pretty decent at an off the cuff iPhone glance....lol. I would guess somewhere in the $2000 to $2200 range for the package. Depends on whether you want to price it to move or not. I think that's where I would be if I were in the market.

#6 8 years ago

If you have the room to store it, I would advise that you keep it. One year can go by in the blink of an eye. And as mentioned earlier, it will be very tough to replace it with a similar condition game.

If you feel that you still want to sell it, I recommend $1,500 for the machine and $1,000 for the playfield.

If you are willing to ship, you will easily get your price IMHO.

Unless you are needing to move it quickly, I would not offer a package deal. Both pieces are valued and would find buyers.

If you do decide to move forward, please remember to open a new market as using the market tool.

Marcus

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/advice-on-pricing-a-kings-queens-package-deal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.