(Topic ID: 56291)

Advice on Millionaire

By Gomer1969

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smileymatthew.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 10 years ago

Mine Has the "Siren" on it. It spins basically Three Times. When you shoot first the ball the shooter lane, it spins until you shoot. It spins during the roulettle wheel, and it also spins when the game ends. I personally like and it makes the game that much brighter. I have no idea why the US games didn't have the light. I got the light from Europe and added it into mine. The game is still very fun and the music is outstanding!

#18 10 years ago

The Light is CLEAR (Think f14) with money plastic insert thing. I took the insert out so the light it brighter... I had to cut a hole in the top of the head, I hooked it up and it worked perfectly with the harness that was in there. I'm pretty sure I had to use the relay board that came with the light too. Come on over if you'd like to see it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smileymatthew.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/advice-on-millionaire?tu=smileymatthew and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.