5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 156 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Azmodeus
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 36 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpeg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    taito3.jpg
    taito2.jpg
    taito1.jpg
    P5150647.jpg
    old-homemade-nes-arcade-machine.png
    DK1.jpg
    .jpg
    DSC01650.jpg
    DSC02923_zps10933de8.jpg

There are 156 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 5 years ago

I know literally nothing about Multicades, other than the fact that they are put in old cabinets and - I think - have emulator software on running the show. Right

Anyhow... are there differences, besides games, across different multicades? Do some run better or worse software, etc?

Any tips would be welcomed

thx

#2 5 years ago

There are so many different methods and guys building these things that it's difficult to answer. Anyone could build one. Most of them are basically a PC running MAME on the cabinet and their performance can differ as wildly as any PCs. I don't know enough about them to say if there's really a recommended, mass-produced one. You may have some luck on the KLOV forums.

There are also 60-in-1 and 48-in-1 classics boards out there for games like Pac Man, Donkey Kong, etc, that are emulated right on a board that plugs into the jamma harness in the cab. Those work great if that's what you're looking for.

Brian

#3 5 years ago

Yeah... thinking 60-1. I like the idea of it being right on the board... no pc.

Okay, you've confirmed some of what I was thinking

thx

#4 5 years ago

I don't know why people get the old ones, with old cpu, monitors etc. Seems weird to me. I'd maybe reuse an old cab but put a lcd and new pc, run Hyper-spin and play all mame, plus consoles etc. But.... that's just me.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

I don't know why people get the old ones, with old cpu, monitors etc. Seems weird to me. I'd maybe reuse an old cab but put a lcd and new pc, run Hyper-spin and play all mame, plus consoles etc. But.... that's just me.

I went that route too, but I can absolutely see why someone would get the old ones. Doing up a nice custom one takes a lot of time, there can be some technical issues, and isn't particularly cheap. When compared to putting a 48-in-1 in an empty cab it's more appealing if you just want it done quickly and cheaply.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

The classic games don't look right on an LCD. Graphics are too sharp and jaggy. Can't argue with a mame set up though.

The 60-1 boards are fine. And cheap. But the Phoenix Arcade multi boards have better emulation. They're a LOT more money though.

#7 5 years ago

Keeping the CRT monitor is somewhat important. These games were designed for that monitor. It uses a specific resolution that is halfway between a CRT television and a PC Monitor. You can run it on a PC monitor, but it looks more jagged and pixelated. It depends how big of a factor that is for you personally.

The 60-in-1 boards are a breeze to use. You just need a jamma based cabinet with a VERTICAL mounted monitor. Plug it into the harness inside and you are ready to play.

Brian

#8 5 years ago

I should add that I have 4 cabs with CRTs and all original jamma boards aside from the one 48-in-1 cab. There is a difference in the sounds, graphics and timing in the games if you emulate or use LCD. I still have plans to someday add another multicade just to play more games, but there is a point to going old school.

Brian

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

Because that sounds terrible? What exactly are you 'improving' with that LCD, aside from making all the games you're taking the time to play look awful?

#10 5 years ago

You can enable HLSL in MAME and make the graphics look very arcade accurate if that's your thing. It's the best thing to happen to MAME since they emulated Ghouls n Ghosts All you'll be missing is the eye strain that comes with CRTs

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Because that sounds terrible? What exactly are you 'improving' with that LCD, aside from making all the games you're taking the time to play look awful?

freaking weight! damn those things are heavy. Personally I thought it was fine. But they have Arcade LCD's... you guys try those? Personal pref I suppose...

You can run filters and turn off bi-linear filtering and HLSL. Lots of settings to turn it into the more old school look...but ya if you run a pal game it may be a little difficult.

#12 5 years ago

After buying and returning several of the Chinese *-1 game boards I was unhappy with for lots of reasons, I spent the extra money for the ArcadeSD board at Phoenix Arcades, and could not be happier.

Spend the extra money now and save yourself lots of frustration and unhappiness with the way the cheap Chinese boards perform.

#13 5 years ago

Jonogo - josh and eric in MN both have like capcom 60-1 units or whatever they have. THey work great when setup (coin button etc). Those seem nice for easy of getting and setup like stated above.

#14 5 years ago

If you picked up a cabinet that fully works and has the controls for the games you want I would try one of the ** in 1 boards because they are so easy and relatively cheap.

The problem I have is the games that I want are never going to be on a ** in 1 board. So I needed to go the PC direction so I could get all of the games I wanted.

I initially pained myself to use an original CRT monitor with an Ultimate arcadeVGA board to run the monitor. I wanted to run a vertical monitor to run the older games that I love. That orientation limits the frontend software that you can easily use. On top of that if the games you want have resolutions that are very different you will get vertical rolling of the image. You will have to reach in behind the monitor and adjust the vertical hold pot on the monitor to stabilize the image when you change games. Perhaps someone else figured this out, but I could not find anyone who could help me solve that problem that did not involve physically adjusting the monitor between game changes.

After fighting with that for a long time I just installed a standard aspect ratio LCD computer monitor and used the ultimarc arcadeVGA board to run it. I am sure the image looks different, but it does not look different enough to be noticeable to me or any of my other friends the had long misspent youths in arcades.

All told I was in about $1K by the time I had all of the controllers I wanted (joystick, trackball, buttons, etc.), a good tower built, video cards, monitor, etc. Not including all of the time to learn and program the software (putting on the games (and versions) that I wanted and getting the orientation, resolution correct, inputs from the controllers calibrated).

If you can find someone reasonably locally who can build what you want, I think it would be a bargain since I see many MAMEs for sale for about the same price as what it cost me and they would hopefully be working correctly. If you know nothing about MAME machines you will have a lot of time to learn about the emulators and frontend software that is probably not worth learning about unless you have a passion for such things. If you just want to enjoy the old games I would buy a finished MAME from someone who put in the time to learn to build and program them.

#15 5 years ago

I converted an old JAMMA arcade game to multicade and its pretty sweet. I had a very nice MAME machine but the multicade runs pretty solid and simple and I sold the MAME machine. If the multicade has the games you want to play then go for it. There are other multicade boards that you can load your own game ROMS but its not something I wanted or needed.

I went with a trackball , two player joy sticks and buttons. Game play video is exactly as the arcade version but the sound is dated ( old ROM / game programming). My cab had a decent CRT monitor that I re-capped and rebuilt and should outlive me in home used. CRT's have better black levels and display classic video games better than LCD panels.

You can buy about anything you desire and I opted to buy a new steel control panel and overlay and a HAPP trackball.

#16 5 years ago

Okay... so if I buy an old operating cabinet... say, an old Zaxxon cabinet... or space invaders cab... that is working... there is a plug and play board that I can buy that will turn it into a multicade. Just like that?

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

It has been said already, but arcade games look better on an arcade monitor. There is no comparison. I built a MAME rig for a buddy of mine using one of the best LCD monitors you can get and it pales in comparison to mine running on a 30 year old Sanyo EZ20. He is already regretting not going the CRT route. That said, using an arcade monitor is not for the feint of heart.

#18 5 years ago

I like MAME

Turn off bilinear filtering & apply triad scanline artifacts @ 1080p (do not run at a lower res as it affects the scanlines horribly) with the brightness & backlight reduced on the LCD. Increase contrast high enough to punch the color but not wash out the artifacts.

Do all that & the pic looks AWESOME

Don't do all that & meh, its good enough to game on, no worries.

I've built 6

I HAVE to be able to play Stargate/Defender, Tron/Discs of Tron as well as the classics with a dedicated 4 way & the brawler/action games with the 8ways.

So I built a franken panel, its ugly but pretty at the same time lol.

MAME.jpg wires.jpg game.jpg

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Okay... so if I buy an old operating cabinet... say, an old Zaxxon cabinet... or space invaders cab... that is working... there is a plug and play board that I can buy that will turn it into a multicade. Just like that?

If you really want plug and play, find a JAMMA cabinet. Most games after say 1989 and later are Jamma. That way you can just buy a 60-in-1 card and plug it in.

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

First, make sure the cab has a color monitor, some of those Space Invaders are black&white with colored strips of film across them. Also don't get a Vector monitor game (Battlezone, Asteroids, Space Duel, Tempest.....) they don't work with the 60n1.

If the cab is a JAMMA cab, (or has been converted) then there is a standardized connector, makes it easier to install.

This is the 60 in 1 I have and it runs nicely, $36:

http://www.excellentcom.net/detail.asp?catid=47160&Pdtid=307139

It has a VGA connector on it also, so you can see how terrible a LCD looks compared to an analog arcade monitor.

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

I like MAME
    Turn off bilinear filtering & apply triad scanline artifacts @ 1080p (do not run at a lower res as it affects the scanlines horribly) with the brightness & backlight reduced on the LCD. Increase contrast high enough to punch the color but not wash out the artifacts.
    I've built 6
    I HAVE to be able to play Stargate/Defender, Tron/Discs of Tron as well as the classics with a dedicated 4 way & the brawler/action games with the 8ways.

MAME is great if you have the tech background to build the hardware and have a decent front end menu system. I had Daphne loaded on mine and ran Dragons Lair as nice as the arcade version.

(I had a dedicated original DL laser disc game I had purchased from the arcade back in the day.)

#22 5 years ago

Make sure the Multicade board you are looking at supports the use of a trackball. Mine has a dedicated port on the board and the only think I had to do was swap the X/Y on the ball.

Most boards have Centipede loaded and its slick with a good trackball.

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

It has a VGA connector on it also, so you can see how terrible a LCD looks compared to an analog arcade monitor.

Hey now settle down

Actually I agree a 1-xxx board will look like crap on LCD monitors. It takes several crucial steps in MAME plus utilization of fan made artifacts not bundled with the download & some fair monitor calibration for games to look good on LCD.

But man I gotta tell ya. After 5 CRT arcades I love the look of LCD. In fact when I play MAME before my dedicated Cruis'n world racer it makes the game almost unbearable!

#24 5 years ago

I have a 60-1 jamma multicade. Love it. Not very expensive. Have an lcd screen and it looks fine. .I need to find decals for it.

20130719_191159.jpg

#25 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

First, make sure the cab has a color monitor, some of those Space Invaders are black&white with colored strips of film across them. Also don't get a Vector monitor game (Battlezone, Asteroids, Space Duel, Tempest.....) they don't work with the 60n1.
    If the cab is a JAMMA cab, (or has been converted) then there is a standardized connector, makes it easier to install.
    This is the 60 in 1 I have and it runs nicely, $36:
    http://www.excellentcom.net/detail.asp?catid=47160&Pdtid=307139

Okay.. now we're on to something here. Granted, this is 1000% over my head. Computers aren't my strong point.

I like the games on this board that you've linked. Perfect.

Step 2, finding an old functioning cabinet.

1) How do I identify if it's JAMMA or not.
    2) When I open up the insides, is it literally an unplug a few connectors... plug them into the new board... and bingo, off and running?

#26 5 years ago

Personally I have a 60 in 1 cocktail machine with a crt monitor. IMO it looks an "feels" so much better than the LCD monitor machines.

It is a jamma board not a mame PC

Gives the full retro feel.

Cocktail in my opinion makes it more social as well as everyone can gather around.

#27 5 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

freaking weight! damn those things are heavy. Personally I thought it was fine. But they have Arcade LCD's... you guys try those? Personal pref I suppose...
    You can run filters and turn off bi-linear filtering and HLSL. Lots of settings to turn it into the more old school look...but ya if you run a pal game it may be a little difficult.

"Arcade" LCDs aren't special, they're just set up to handle the 15Khz signal, it's not like they look like CRTs or anything. You could use on one a 60-1 system, you wouldn't want to with a PC running MAME though, be pointless and overly limited/expensive compared to the options. Most arcade LCDs are 19" for instance, so they can drop into a Pac-Man game.

And there is no filter magic that will make an LCD look like a CRT. The screen curvature and scanline attempts etc are better than they used to be, granted, but don't fool yourself that it's the same. Hey, your machine, your call (yes, they're damn heavy, and good luck finding a new one anymore) but if you want anything remotely like an authentic arcade experience CRT is the only way to go.

I'd never trade in my CRT for an LCD on my MAME cab.

#28 5 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

JAMMA is a standardized connector for instant hook up.

Nothing before 1985 will be JAMMA (nothing I can remember)

Almost everything after 1989 will be JAMMA.

You can easily add your own JAMMA connector to most early games that were built before there was a JAMMA for $10 bucks.

http://www.jammaboards.com/jcenter_jamma_pinout.html

#29 5 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Okay.. now we're on to something here. Granted, this is 1000% over my head. Computers aren't my strong point.
    I like the games on this board that you've linked. Perfect.
    Step 2, finding an old functioning cabinet.
    2) When I open up the insides, is it literally an unplug a few connectors... plug them into the new board... and bingo, off and running?

The great thing about Jamma cabs and games is that usually they can be found cheap and working. Unless you like fighting games most jamma games kind of suck so the price usually reflects that. If you can find a Dynamo cabinet, that is ideal as a lot of them have easy front panel access, they also allow easy rotation of the monitor. I found a great condition Dynamo cab with a beautiful 25" monitor for $100. It worked great as a multicade. I have since restored a Donkey Kong cab and use Mame in that.

#30 5 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

I like MAME
    I've built 6

Kick ass!

#31 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

The great thing about Jamma cabs and games is that usually they can be found cheap and working. Unless you like fighting games most jamma games kind of suck so the price usually reflects that. If you can find a Dynamo cabinet, that is ideal as a lot of them have easy front panel access, they also allow easy rotation of the monitor. I found a great condition Dynamo cab with a beautiful 25" monitor for $100. It worked great as a multicade. I have since restored a Donkey Kong cab and use Mame in that.

Stupid question... how do I tell if it's a Dynamo or not?

And does the monitor need to be tall (dimension wise)? Or can it just be any old monitor... say, if I found a street fighter cabinet, will any old screen work?

#32 5 years ago

I hate video games - this is a pinball site!!!! JK

Here's my cab - it's non-stop upgradable.

1st video showing SEVERAL different emulators
    2nd is Benchmark testing SFIVAE and SFxTekken - yes, it runs at normal speed while playing
    3rd vid is showcasing PinballFX!!!

If anyone is interested, I am willing to sell - Asking $1250
    Specs:
    AMD Athlon 5600x2
    nVidia 9800 GTX
    4 gb DDR2
    22" LCD
    ~700 watt PSU
    1 TB HD with secondary 300 GB Backup Drive
    3" Backlit Blue TrackBall
    All Happ Controls - concave buttons (American Style)

#33 5 years ago

I was asking myself the best way to make a setup and it came to MAME vs. XX in 1. I got a Ms Pac that was in fully functional shape with a freshly recapped CRT with some MS pac screen burn. Redid the cabinet, got some vinyl (vs. stencils) for the cabinet, got the 60 in 1, Ms Pac adaptor and couldn't be happier.

Ms Pac's are relatively common but I agree it may be worth going the Jamma 89 and newer route. Lots of them can be found.

Here's my low budget Ms Pac:

IMG_2578.JPG IMG_2599.JPG IMG_2498.JPG IMG_2601.JPG

#34 5 years ago
    #35 5 years ago

Okay... I see. I need a vertical screen JAMMA game (preferably working

So if I find one... looks like I should check this list?

http://www.jammaboards.com/jcenter_jamma_board_list.html

Then, all I do is buy one of the Jamma multicade boards... unplug the old board... plug in the new one and presto, I'm playing multicade?????

#36 5 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Then, all I do is buy one of the Jamma multicade boards... unplug the old board... plug in the new one and presto, I'm playing multicade?????

That would be a good start to check there. Pretty much. In my case with the Ms Pac (There's other adaptors too for other machines BTW), I got this which is plug and play. You could source the stuff separate if you want too. http://www.jammaboards.com/store/pacman-ms-pacman-upright-cabinet-60-in-1-upgrade-complete-kit.html

So first you removed the original game board. Then you plug the original edge connector harness into the adaptor and the adaptor into the 60 in 1. Hook up the PC power supply connections to the Icade 60 in and 1 and that's it. If you got a Jamma cabinet, you would skip the adaptor obviously since it wouldn't be needed.

That other post I referenced above gives some more info but no means am I an expert on the subject.

#37 5 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

It looks perfect ratio size for the monitor. I lthink it's beautiful - most places online would charge 500+ for a CP like that - Did you really build that yourself?

#38 5 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Yes, pretty much. Just do a search for Dynamo arcade cabinet and that should give you a good start. The seem to pop up on CL all of the time around here with some sort of Street Fighter in them. What is nice though if you go the iCade route, just rotate the monitor and boom, you are playing.

#39 5 years ago

Just make sure you see the monitor working before you buy it and that it has a nice, bright and clear picture. Monitor repair work is pretty easy, but if you don't like soldering then make sure you get a working one

#40 5 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

It looks perfect ratio size for the monitor. I lthink it's beautiful - most places online would charge 500+ for a CP like that - Did you really build that yourself?

I have over $1000 invested in just the control panel IIRC. Hell there's more than $600 in control components actually. Just the flight stick & spinner were a huge kick in the balls.

After building 5 machines I came up with the one of a kind layout you see now.

This design started out as cardboard in my basement for some intense testing. After 6 months of tweaking I drew it up & had a pro build the CAD file with lots of revisions until finally the CNC robots got to work. I had 2 panel tops shipped to me in case something happens in the future. The layout is that perfect & unlike anything else to the point I bought an extra panel lol.

Yes I did all the assembly, wiring & etc.

Notice the dedicated restricted short throw 4 way joystick is purposely offset above the buttons on the right. This allows me to play Defender/Stargate as intended as well as Asterioids. The same 4 way utilizes the first set of 2 buttons for the vertical classics.

The anodized push/pull spinner by apache controls & Happ flight Stick with Tron restrictor, recasted UV reactive shell & UV led strip allow me to play Both Tron's with accuracy.

I'm an alcoholic so I have 3.5" wide cup holders that are extra deep. They came from a boat outfitter supplier & are larger than most poker table cup holders (I can almost fit a champagne bottle in them. Wine or 5ths are no prob).

#41 5 years ago

Dynamo is just a type of generic cabinet that was designed to work with many different arcade games of the day, making it easy to swap out control panels and boards from the front of the machine. Any jamma game cabinet with a vertical 19" monitor will work best if you are looking to go the 60-in-1 route. I know SEGA games are not jamma, so watch for that. Definitely make sure the monitor is nice with no severe screen burn. The monitor is all the value in these cabinets if you ask me, so make it count. Controls can be changed and buttons added fairly easily if needed. Just plug the board into the harness like a giant Nintendo cartridge and you should be gtg aside from possibly adjusting the hold on the monitor. You should be able to do this for under $300. I personally got this setup going for about $200 by buying a cheap jamma cab and a 48-in-1 about 6 years ago. I've never had an issue with it.

Brian

#42 5 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

I have a 60-1 jamma multicade. Love it. Not very expensive. Have an lcd screen and it looks fine. .I need to find decals for it.

I have the same thing. Some sounds are off on lesser known games, like Bomb Jack, but other than that, it plays great. The LCD bothers me not at all. I thought it would, but it looks great TO ME for the games I play, which are primarily Pac-Man and its variants.

#43 5 years ago

The 60 in 1 board the vid1900 posted has a pretty good game list. If I did not have a few games that I "needed" I would have gone that route as it would have been much easier and cheaper.

But a few games like Ataxx, Marble Madness, Q*berts Cubes, Rampart, Crazy Climber, and so many more are all ones that I don't think I could do without. When you have a MAME cabinet all of these games are available.

My down fall was getting an emulator early on that I played on my desktop computer that seemed to have almost every game ever made as an emulation, even ones that I never saw in an arcade like Q*berts Cubes.

#44 5 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Hell there's more than $600 in control components actually. Just the flight stick & spinner were a huge kick in the balls.

Don't forget about $100 for that spinner too! My 500 estimate was for CP CNC, decals and CP assembly professionally done - not the hardware. Still, crazy nice. I spent probably about 40 hours on my CP by hand - and it's nowhere near the CNC detail that you have. I f'd up 2 times before the 3rd time coming out how I planned.
    I don't want to admit the Alcoholic part yet - I'm still in denial, but I have a spare PinGulp that I've been scratching my head on attaching to the cab

The only reason to sell, is for me to make a better one - yours is #1 though.

Are you using Hyperspin - wanna setup PinballFX?

#45 5 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

Don't forget about $100 for that spinner too! My 500 estimate was for CP CNC, decals and CP assembly professionally done - not the hardware. Still, crazy nice. I spent probably about 40 hours on my CP by hand - and it's nowhere near the CNC detail that you have. I f'd up 2 times before the 3rd time coming out how I planned.
    I don't want to admit the Alcoholic part yet - I'm still in denial, but I have a spare PinGulp that I've been scratching my head on attaching to the cab
    The only reason to sell, is for me to make a better one - yours is #1 though.
    Are you using Hyperspin - wanna setup PinballFX?

Best spinner in the world = http://www.apachecontrols.com/products.html

They are sold out though I hope they restock. Knew I should have bought 2 just in case mine fails. I can't go to a GGG spinner or Ultimarc after using the Apache.

Yeah I run Hyperspin. It's so damn beautiful I just watch the animations & art often. I love how it offers elements of the cabinet art, marquee graphics & control panel patterns in a magical manner

I have yet to set up pinball FX. I am about to start back up on my LCD hyperpin soon though.

BTW

The 2 blue buttons right of the 4 way are clones of the 2 blue buttons to the left of the spinner. So you can stand center of the screen & use the buttons on the other side if you want (noobs use the buttons color coded next to the stick/spinner which is cool & part of the design). That way you aren't off to the left or right when playing. Example: right hand on spinner, left hand resting with the 2 blue buttons next to the far left 4 way set.

The black buttons are for the pro's able to recognize a NEO GEO layout or Asterioids/Stargate opportunity. Blue buttons are bright & obvious for casual visitors. The trio by the trackball have blue LED's to match the LED trackball to "match" the missile command, goldenTee & TigerWoodsPC center

#46 5 years ago

Those spinners are nice, but if you are just looking for a Tempest style, the Oscar Vortex is an awesome spinner. I just sold mine off not too long ago as I don't have need for it anymore.

#47 5 years ago

I've just started building one as well. Going the Raspberry Pi with the iPac2 route for now. I have an LCD but it is too big so will either try another one with some of the tricks mentioned above or will go for a CRT monitor. My goal will be to get old arcade games up on a pub sized cocktail table so I can use the same stools as I have for the pins and pool table - should finish the game room off nicely.

#48 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

Those spinners are nice, but if you are just looking for a Tempest style, the Oscar Vortex is an awesome spinner. I just sold mine off not too long ago as I don't have need for it anymore.

I've never had an Oscar, those are long gone right? Man you are showing your MAME age lol

I had a few "slick stick" spinners with weights that were pretty damn impressive however. Wait now I'm looking old

Had 2 GGG's & 1 Ultimarc that worked well but I didn't enjoy nearly as much.

#49 5 years ago

Lolol Oscar and Slick Sticks. This *is* getting old manish!

I have a GGG spinner, it's not too bad, and I really appreciate it's small footprint with my setup.

deep6-angle.jpg deep6-front.jpg

#50 5 years ago

Found a closeup shot of the spinner. I only use it for Tempest really.

deep6-spinner.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 67.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 32.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 87.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 400.00
    Boards
    Great American Pinball
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 13.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 159.00
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 135.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 269.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 37.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    There are 156 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside