Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 132 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by rotordave
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

spacing.JPG
    oldgirls.JPG
    doors.JPG
    funlights.JPG
    IMG_0427_s.jpg
    IMG_2137.jpg
    basement1.jpg
    batcave.jpg
    30_January_2013_(6)_(resized).JPG
    house_Jan_2014_(1)_(resized).JPG
    building_(4)_(resized).JPG
    Hilltop_revised_site_plans-5_(resized).jpg
    Hilltop_revised_site_plans-1_(resized).jpg
    twister_(resized).jpg
    IMG_0002_(resized).JPG
    Dayhuffs_007_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Damon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#77 7 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Thanks for all the stories and info guys! Seriously appreciate it. I am a thinker and a planner and very happy to have more to chew on while we think this all out!
    Keep it coming with more stuff. Really fun to see all these big collections like this and here the background of how they came to be.
    I officially picked up game #40 today, a shadow!

Congrats on Shadow, I love, love, love that game. Always has me coming back for more, really similar to Iron Man in that respect. Love the movie despite how cheesy it is too, probably love it because of how cheesy it is, actually. I built a 650ish sq foot gameroom fairly recently and the one regret I have is using flat black instead of a semi gloss. The flat black looks amazing with neons and really makes it look like theyre floating but without the semi gloss coat even the smallest scrape shows the white underneath. That being said, id def go darker colors as opposed to lighter ones for paints and carpets.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Damon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/advice-from-large-collectors-please?tu=Damon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.