• 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ReadyPO
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1336ic (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider time.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 3 years ago

There's a decent shopped Street Fighter 2 for sale right now in NJ for your budget. SF2 was my first pin way way back in the day. I just bought another one recently.

FYI - if you're doing your own maintenance (and you should) expect to spend a couple hundred in tools and parts just putting your kit together. Starting with a cheap pin is the best way to learn. But so is starting with a recently shopped game. At least you'll get to play it for awhile before having to work on it.

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from Yardley:

I missed out on a SF2 for $800 recently

Everyone likes to talk shit on SF2 but its actually a lot of game for the money. Consistently one of the most affordable DMD games. Its a simple rule set but its fast and easy for casual players to pickup.

I can say from experience that SF2 gets more plays than my TBL when friends and family are over.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider time.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/advice-for-first-pin-1?tu=time and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.