6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Lovef2k
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lovef2k.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I need to make new wire guides for my EBD flipper return lanes. I use .093 (3/32") stainless welding rod. It's the same thickness as original but is very hard metal. To make the 90 degree bends, it takes alot of force. I have this tool here and have used it with success on other games with the same wire. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002SX08HM/_encoding=UTF8
I noticed that the center bit on the jig is becoming worn and then today the center bit was turning when it's not supposed to. It turns out that the plastic base has stripped. I can buy another one for $23 but would like to find a more durable tool that can make the sharp bend needed for pins.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from KenLayton:

Nope, sorry I haven't used it.

It's cheap enough to give it a try.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 10.00
$ 90.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lovef2k.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/advice-for-a-good-wire-bending-tooljig?tu=Lovef2k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.