You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0086 (resized).JPG
IMG_0082 (resized).JPG
IMG_0081 (resized).JPG
ramp 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161129_201409.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Walleyefisher.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I recently purchased a super nice Rocky and Bullwinkle and pulled the plastics to Novus them up and when I went to reassemble I first started with the back of the left ramp unsupported because I couldnt find any place that a support would be installed and I didnt remember for sure how/if it was. After playing some with the back of the ramp unsupported I didnt like the way the ramp would dip down in the back with the weight of the ball going by. So I started looking closer and the only thing I could fathom was it is supposed to sit on the bar across the back of the yellow wireform. However, now it takes a perfect shot to make it over the ramp and then just barely. So I took a picture of it and I'm seeking advice from anyone who has or knows the game in this.

Thank you for any help.

IMG_20161129_201409.jpgIMG_20161129_201409.jpg

#3 7 years ago

I like the idea of the long hex support off the back flasher even though on the bottom side it would just sit on top of the plastic. I might try that. Certainly on top of the yellow bar makes that shot very difficult. Thanks for the great pic and descriptions.

#5 7 years ago

I looked at many of the previously sold machines and this one in particular was touted as NIB. It's clearly below the yellow wire.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/35152

My flippers are plenty strong but as P2K has on his machine you have to address the ramp at the bumper as well as in the back. If you don't lift the ramp a little at the bumper the ball can get stuck under it at times. The top ramp is pushing down pretty hard on the left ramp so it does need support.

It would be nice if there was a definitive answer as to that ramps "factory" support.

Thanks

#8 7 years ago

Interesting! What I cant tell for sure is whether the ramp is sitting on the yellow bar or is it slightly above it? If it is above the bar but not touching it what is supporting it?

Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.00
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing

$ 27.95
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.50
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Walleyefisher.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/adventures-of-rocky-and-bullwinkle-left-ramp?tu=Walleyefisher and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.