(Topic ID: 110333)

Adult Swim Pin? Metalacalypse maybe?

By 320Gigabytes

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

yah.jpg
    19049-dethklok-1920x1200-music-wallpaper.jpg
    metalocalypse_desktop_1200x889_hd-wallpaper-677432.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

With Brendon Small working with Stern on Metallica, I'm wondering if an Adult Swim theme would ever make it out of Stern.

Metalacalypse would be great, and Brendan Small does most of the voicing for those characters I think. I had hopes for Futurama dashed even after that deceiving poll Stern put on their website. But Aqua Teen, Squidbillies, Venture Bros., lots of those shows have music in them and tons of jokes and off the wall ideas that could be easily implemented into a machine.

Can pinside will this one into existence?

#2 9 years ago

Metalocalypse would be great as I have suggested in the past. But it seems that there are too many aging rock groups that will be willed long before that could become a reality.

#3 9 years ago

As much as I enjoy some of those Adult Swim shows, I don't see it happening. I don't think there would be a big enough following among pinheads. I'm not saying I wouldn't be opposed to the idea, either.

The Eric Andre Show is my favorite, btw. I just imagined that as a pinball theme. That would be ridiculous!

#4 9 years ago

An adult swim pin would be bad ass!

#5 9 years ago

A Metalocalypse pin would be so great if they got Brendon Small really excited about it. He's the kind of guy who could really bring killer stuff to a game. Maybe a custom song just for the pin, tons of great voice work (if anyone doesn't know what the OP is talking about he voiced Sparky), and there's a ton of ideas from the show for toys since they're always rocking out with crazy contraptions.

My guess is that something like that would never happen, but I'd be all over it if it did!

19049-dethklok-1920x1200-music-wallpaper.jpg19049-dethklok-1920x1200-music-wallpaper.jpgmetalocalypse_desktop_1200x889_hd-wallpaper-677432.jpgmetalocalypse_desktop_1200x889_hd-wallpaper-677432.jpg

#6 9 years ago

18 flippers.

#7 9 years ago

Metalocalypse would be brutal. Pepper spray cod pieces for everyone!

#8 9 years ago

In 20 years from now when VH1 does an "I love the 2010's", is about the time something like this might be integrated into a pinball theme.

#9 9 years ago

I think the time is now

yah.jpgyah.jpg

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

» YouTube video
    18 flippers.
    » YouTube video
    » YouTube video
    » YouTube video
    » YouTube video

This episode has enough material to be a machine itself!

"My Multiballs!"

The Deathklok banter and music is just so fitting to me. Most of their shows involve seizure inducing flashes, which also translate well to pinball.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/adult-swim-pin-metalacalypse-maybe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.