(Topic ID: 158329)

Adjusting Williams 60's Playfield Rollover Buttons

By rfordut

8 years ago

Topic Stats

  • 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by AlexF
  • No one calls this topic a favorite


Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I am fixing up a 1965 Williams Bowl-A-Strike, which has ten rollover buttons in the middle of the PF for the pins. I think Williams used this type of rollover button on other machines in the 60's. I haven't dug too far into adjusting them, but I know some are "looser" than others. I took a quick look over the weekend and the plastic button appears to be fixed to the switch blade. Does anyone know if there's a simple way to adjust these? Is it a matter of adjusting the switch blades only?


#2 8 years ago

The originals usually have a nice little wobble to them. They are attached to the switch with that little metal press in piece. Reproductions from PBR have that little plastic screw to attach them to the blade. If memory serves are a little more rigid once installed You can adjust the switch blades for sensitivity.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Hey modders!
Your shop name here


Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/adjusting-williams-60s-playfield-rollover-buttons and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.