9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by John_I
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DnDPins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I like to set the tilts on all my games and find that only a few have an adjustable mechanism. The big issue is that when you have substantial slope, the plumb bob is too close to the front of the ring and leads to uneven tilt activation. How do you adjust for it?

Thanks,
    Dave

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from DNO:

The tricky one is the B/W ones with the white plate. You need to loosen the lower screw, then the plate is 2 pieces, that slide to move the bottom of the front piece.
    It looks un-adjustable at first glance.

Actually, these are the only ones I find truly adjustable. I have had no problem with my pins with that mechanism.

Quoted from DNO:

All of them have this adjustment. (moving the ring forward or back)

Just moving the ring forward or back gets you close but you also need to move slightly down as well. Obviously, this can be achieved by drilling new holes...just wondering what people do in that case. Do you just adjust front to back and leave it or drill new holes so it can be moved up or down?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DnDPins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/adjusting-tilt-for-increased-slope?tu=DnDPins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.