(Topic ID: 220138)

Adding Power Sources and Splitters to Pins for Mods

By KingBW

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220206_150615 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210626-125933 (resized).png
    RockPower (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gac.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago

Thank you for doing the video and this thread. I'm unclear on something though as I'm not the most electronically inclined person out there. Please forgive my ignorance. I 'm looking to use the service outlet as the power source as my machine does not have a 12V line like on your AC/DC machine. If I didnt want any of the items connected to the 8-way splitter to get power until the machine is turned on, I guess I would plug the switch tail into the service outlet but how would I connect to the switchtail to the splitter? And what would trigger the relay in the switchtail? Does that make any sense?

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from Black_Knight:

What machine are you trying to mod?

Data East Back to the Future. Sorry for the delay in responding... I just got back from Pintastic show in Massachusetts.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gac.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/adding-power-sources-and-splitters-to-pins?tu=gac and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.