(Topic ID: 272607)

Adding Pinball Machines to a business.......Thinking About it.....

By Chicoman

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by QuietEarp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dent00.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago

I suggest that you check your local government on what is required to operate amusement machines.
    In some places a sticker of some sort is required for the state and sometimes, the city.
    In some places where gambling machines have become an issue for law enforcement, the license and stickers that are required, can be expensive.

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chicoman:

We don't really have any type of classic pinball related stuff in our area except for a few bars that have pinball machines within them.

I suggest that you check those machines in the bars and see if they have stickers on them or ask if the required stickers are held behind the bar.
    Some bars might also incorporate the pinball machines into an amusement license for the rest of the machines in the establishment.
    So, if they don't have stickers on them, you should not take that as indication that stickers are not required.
    Usually, in order to purchase the stickers yearly, you usually have to also purchase a license as an amusement vendor.
    This is all in the idea that the machines are not placed on free play.
    At least, this is what I have seen in my area.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dent00.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/adding-pinball-machines-to-a-businessthinking-about-it?tu=Dent00 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.