Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by tamoore
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

25443050_10216160897879134_2579783547692228206_n (resized).jpg
    19ycdj (resized).jpg
    motown-merry-christmas-dvd-061b (resized).jpg
    dick-van-patten-spaceballs (resized).jpg
    Java (resized).png
    pro (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

Adding pics now is PAINFULLY HARD. Was fine how it was, it really sucks now. This is causing much yelling from me.
    --------------------------------
    Your browser/os information:
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.1.2; LG-SP200) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.80 Mobile Safari/537.36 (this will help us make sense of your bug report)

#2 5 years ago

Maybe it's just me. Surely not. Used to be simple. Now it's blue, and when you hit it, it vanishes. MUCH YELLING.

#3 5 years ago

Seems to work OK for me? Maybe a browser issue?

pro (resized).jpgpro (resized).jpg
    #4 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Maybe it's just me. Surely not. Used to be simple. Now it's blue, and when you hit it, it vanishes. MUCH YELLING.

You just need to select Aussie format now.

#5 5 years ago

For the record, I enjoyed Thunderbirds at Expo.
    FIX THE PICS
    lol

#6 5 years ago

It's not different now for anyone else?
    It used to be stationary white tabs you'd select. Easy peazy.
    Now it's blue tabs that vanish when I hit them. Takes like 10 minutes to get it to add.
    OH THE HUMANITY

#7 5 years ago

Blue and white tabs? I don't get what you mean.

#8 5 years ago

Can you show us a picture of the problem?

#10 5 years ago

I just tested the "Attach Image(s)..." from my laptop. No problem for me.

Are you trying to attach images using a particular brand of phone?

Marcus

Java (resized).pngJava (resized).png
    #11 5 years ago

Lol.
    On Android; I'm never on desktop.
    Used to be: hit attach, + / rotate / delete
    Now same buttons, but blue, and vanish when I hit. Have to toggle back and forth now and fuck with for 10 minutes. Subtle hint from Robin?
    Might just be my shitty year old LG phone. Not ruling that out. Kinda why I'm asking here.

#12 5 years ago

Yeah I have shitty $100 LG phone, but this problem is new. Its been happening for a over a week now. Was guessing bug in latest update? Not the end of the world mmkay, just pain in my shitty meme postin ass.

dick-van-patten-spaceballs (resized).jpgdick-van-patten-spaceballs (resized).jpg

#13 5 years ago

That just answered it! I didn't have to hit anything to add that pic, I just selected it from my gallery and it automatically added it to post. So Robin is saving us a step now?! Looks that way.
    NOTHING TO SEE HERE ASSHOLES

#14 5 years ago

Lets try again....

motown-merry-christmas-dvd-061b (resized).jpgmotown-merry-christmas-dvd-061b (resized).jpg
    #15 5 years ago

DING DING
    If I ever got embarrassed, this would be kinda embarrassing. Luckily, I don't.

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

That just answered it! I didn't have to hit anything to add that pic, I just selected it from my gallery and it automatically added it to post. So Robin is saving us a step now?! Looks that way.
    NOTHING TO SEE HERE ASSHOLES

It's always worked like that (both the adding automatically to the end and the disappearing), at least on my phone. would be real nice if you could insert an image at a specific point in the post on mobile without tons of tapping though.

#17 5 years ago
    19ycdj (resized).jpg19ycdj (resized).jpg
    #18 5 years ago

I do long division the LONG WAY.
    Just realized, after 5 FCKING YEARS, that I didn't have to hit that "add pic" button on image.
    Aight den.

#19 5 years ago

Was gonna help but you figured it out dumb dumb. I'll just be leeving now...

#20 5 years ago

Aboot time.
    THANKS FOR THE TIP FIVE YEARS AGO LAW YA JERK

#21 5 years ago

Apart from the appearance of the buttons (a bit brighter blue) nothing changed in recent updates. At least not that I'm aware of.

Anyways, I tried to explain things a bit in detail in this post: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cant-rearrange-pictures-in-for-sale-add#post-4697656

It boils down to this: if you don't care about the order of images, simply upload an image and hit "send post". No need to manually insert the image in your post text, as the system will do it for you.

If you *do* care about the order of images attached to your post, you can drag drop them to re-order, then hit "send post" and the system will add the images to the bottom of your post in the order you specified.

Finally, if you need exact control of order and position of your images, you can also insert images into your post text by using the + link. The code for that image will be inserted at cursor position.

Now stop yelling at your computer and play some pinball!

#22 5 years ago

I was going to help you out, but you stood me up @ expo, so you're on your own

ps
    you might want to look into cataract surgery since you say everything appears lighter in color

#23 5 years ago

Seems to work just fine.....

25443050_10216160897879134_2579783547692228206_n (resized).jpg25443050_10216160897879134_2579783547692228206_n (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/adding-pics-now-extremely-difficult and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.