(Topic ID: 253557)

Adding missing pinballs to my collection.

By Gene100

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by way2wyrd
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2617 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2633 (resized).JPG
    DSCF1552 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2648 (resized).JPG

#1 4 years ago

I have working Spottem and Mr Chips pinnballs but I cant add them to my collection as they cant be found. Is there any way to add them to the site?

IMG_2648 (resized).JPGIMG_2648 (resized).JPGDSCF1552 (resized).JPGDSCF1552 (resized).JPGIMG_2633 (resized).JPGIMG_2633 (resized).JPGIMG_2617 (resized).JPGIMG_2617 (resized).JPG
    #2 4 years ago

Not unless robin adds them to the database. I have a friend with a Stoner Chubbie on location and we can't add that to the Pin Map as it's not in the Pinside database.

#4 4 years ago

Thanks for the information.

#5 4 years ago

Robin added Bally Limelight for me awhile back He`s great about that

#6 4 years ago

I sent a Private Message to @robin 72 days ago about adding United's 1947 Rio and updating the 1947 Bally Rocket thumb nail with a picture and he hasnt responded

#7 4 years ago

You can also ask the mods to add them.

#8 4 years ago

JefF Frick (way2wyrd) is going to be your best bet. He has an interest in the earlier games and has added a lot of them already.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pre-war-games-that-aren-t-on-pinside#post-4649410

#9 4 years ago

Post in the post Alex linked and ill get em

Thanks
    Jeff

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/adding-missing-pinballs-to-my-collection and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.