12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by TomGWI
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Hey all,

I have an EM game that isn't currently in the database. I was wondering if there is some way I can add this myself, or if that is done via one of the website administrators? Thanks for your time.

Luke

#2 12 years ago

This can currently only be done by me..
    - To make sure only real pinball machines get added and not flipperless, bingo machine's or duplicate games.
    - Adding a pin requires some "manual" work

That doesn't mean you can't suggest a new game. Simply send me the required info at [email protected] (name, manufacturer and release date/year are the most important, I also like to get the backglass image if possible!).

#3 12 years ago

Robin,
    how do we go about getting backglass images added to the existing EM entries in the database?

Email them to you or can you use uploaded images?

#4 12 years ago

Hey Robin,

I know it's not out yet but I was wondering if you could out Wizard of Oz up so I can put it in my wishlist.

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

how do we go about getting backglass images added to the existing EM entries in the database?

This can be done by image editors. Anyone who wants to be can request to be an image editor. It gives you the right to delete images, categorize images, feature images (make them appear on the random polaroids seen on the homepage for example) and lastly set their backglass image. I do expect people who become image editor to know their way around the site and with a computer as this functionality can be rather "destructive" and give me a lot of work, if messed up, to restore from backups. Let me know if you are interested.

Quoted from TomGWI:

I know it's not out yet but I was wondering if you could out Wizard of Oz up so I can put it in my wishlist.

Good idea! Why not, we're fairly certain the game's coming soon - gimme some time to prepare the Jersey Jack logo and add them as manufacturers and after that I will add the game to the database this week

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Good idea! Why not, we're fairly certain the game's coming soon - gimme some time to prepare the Jersey Jack logo and add them as manufacturers and after that I will add the game to the database this week []

Thanks Robin.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/adding-game-to-the-database and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.