Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00748 (resized).JPG
    DSC00747 (resized).JPG
    DSC00749 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GPS.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hi Fellas

Ok. Got a new tv and got rid of my stereo and sub that was connected to the old. Now I have a nice hardly used AC powered Polk sub that I have no use for. I know that others here have added subs to their games and was wondering if this makes sense to add to one of the following; Austin Powers, Demo Man or WOZ.

Don’t want to botch the machine all up by doing this but if one of these games could benefit than it just may make sense as otherwise I have a pile of gear that I cannot use.

Your thoughts please...

G

#3 5 years ago

Ok. First suggestion is WOZ. Is there a straightforward way to do this on this particular game?

#5 5 years ago

Thank you MB. I assume than I would just run this off the cabinet speaker then. Do I understand correctly?

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

The plug on the back of the game.
    LTG : )

Could you elaborate a bit L? Not quite as familiar with the game as you are. Location? Does anything need to be done in the setup? These would be very helpful if possible. Thank you

#12 5 years ago

Many thanks L. Wasn’t aware that was there. Jersey Jack sure does make a nice machine. I’ll plug in the sub later this evening thanks again

#16 5 years ago

Ok, plugged in the sub and got nothing out. Went through the menus and did not see anything for turning on or off that output that LTG suggested. I know the sub is good and wiring is good. Any suggestions?? Thank you

#20 5 years ago

Seems like maybe I misunderstood. Is the line out in the back of WOZ an rca or a 3.5mm jack. Maybe ltg can weigh in here as he is very knowledgeable on this brand. That would be the issue for sure if it is not an rca as I only used a straight rca to rca for the connect to my sub. Thanks guys

#22 5 years ago

Ok. It is a 3.5mm plug. All good. Just sort of looked like an rca. Thanks fellas

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GPS.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/adding-a-subwoofer?tu=GPS and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.