View topic image gallery

15818FEE-176E-433A-BA14-54EF0C88A885 (resized).jpeg
WP_20140416_047.jpg
WP_20140416_049.jpg
WP_20140416_050.jpg
WN_Team_October2011.jpg
2014-04-12_20-16-13_434-34.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I have a game that is NOT on Pinside and I'm interested in adding it. It is the EM version of Sinbad. http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4673

I know there is an entry for the SS version of Sinbad, but this game has slightly different rules, and is much more rare than the SS version.

I've emailed Robin about this and received no response. Can someone tell me how to add this game?

Thanks!

#2 10 years ago

I emailed asking about deleting multiples on the pinside map, and deleting locations that havent had pinball machines since 2011 or 2012. No response as well. Anybody have an answer for that as well?!?!?!

#3 10 years ago

Moderators can add games. It is now in the database. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
If you would please add some pics of your machine to the archives, it would be appreciated. Really nice would be a straight on photo of the backglass with no flash to use as the game's Splash avatar.

#4 10 years ago

I'm real sorry for my lack of replying to your e-mails guys! I get a heck of a lot of e-mail every day and it's hard to keep up so sometimes stuff moves down in the inbox. What's more, I haven't been behind a computer much lately due to some personal (offline) stuffs..

Sealclubber already fixed question one, thanks!

As for removing locations from the map, I think the mods should be able to do this as well, but not 100% sure. Mods, can you? If not, I will dig up your email and delete the obsolete locations.

#5 10 years ago

Yes we can delete locations. I did it to one about 4 months ago. Just need to know which ones.
What we cannot do is delete events that are obviously spam.
Right now the spammers are going nuts. I have frozen well over a dozen accounts these past three days.

#6 10 years ago

Hi, guys! Thanks for the speedy service!

Robin, no apologies necessary - we're all busy and I was hoping I could do it myself -- but no need now!

Thanks for a great website!

#7 10 years ago

I did not even know this came in an EM version. Sexy machine.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Yes we can delete locations. I did it to one about 4 months ago. Just need to know which ones.
What we cannot do is delete events that are obviously spam.
Right now the spammers are going nuts. I have frozen well over a dozen accounts these past three days.

wow that is many spammers. Thanks for your hard work on that. I'll pm you some doubles and locations that haven't had pins in a while. Thanks for your help mr clubber

#9 10 years ago

Here's the BG for Sinbad EM. Thanks again!

2014-04-12_20-16-13_434-34.jpg2014-04-12_20-16-13_434-34.jpg

#10 10 years ago

I have one more pin I'd like to add as well... Thanks!

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=616

#11 10 years ago

yes can you add star trip to the list. by game plan. cocktale machine

#12 10 years ago

I have a few that I can't list as well.

Pierce Tool Ace High 1932
Gottlieb Alice in Wonderland 1948
Gottlieb Baffle Card 1946
Gottlieb Barnacle Bill 1948
United Circus (bingo) 1952
Gottlieb College Daze 1949
Gottlieb New Daily Races 1947
Gottlieb Flying Trapeze 1947
Chicago Coin Gold Ball 1947
Gottlieb Incredible Hulk (they made a System 1 and System 80 {rare} test piece) 1979
Gottlieb Jack 'n Jill 1948
Gottlieb King Arthur 1949
Gottlieb Maisie 1947
Gottlieb Marjorie 1947
Gottlieb Oh Johnny 1940
Gottlieb Solar City (prototype solid state test piece) 1977
Stoner Turf Champs 1936

Also, there are two different versions of these games (below), the rare versions all match the manufacturers flyers:

Williams Joust (they made a red/black and a red/blue {rare} plastic set run) 1983
Gottlieb Mars, God of War (they made a black {rare} and red cabinet run) 1981
Gottlieb Time Line (they made a blue {rare} and a black cabinet run) 1980

I have both versions of the rare one's listed except Joust, just the rare version.

Steve

#13 10 years ago

LOL blownfuse, that is more than a few! Will start adding them a bit later tonight for you.

#14 10 years ago

LOL, thanks TL.

Steve

#15 10 years ago

Pics of SS Solar City please?

#16 10 years ago

I'll have to dig it out from storage. Give me a little time for that.

Steve

Quoted from AtlanticPinball:

Pics of SS Solar City please?

#17 10 years ago

There was a Solar City at MGC this weekend That I believe was an EM converted into SS , It still had score reels not displays . But it had to have had boards in it because if it wasn't played for a few minutes it had an attract mode and did a few different light shows with both inserts and the GI . It was cool .

#18 10 years ago

Any info on the owner of that game? That may have been one of the others I've been looking for but I'd have to chase it down to be sure, mine is also a graft between EM and solid state. It is digital, has memory and a sound card but no attract mode. The solid state portion is driven by EM technology. Unfortunately, there is a lot of alkaline damage to the one of a kind CPU board so I don't know if it can be rescued.

The story I heard when I bought mine was that Gottlieb was looking for someone to make their boards for them since they were new to solid state (GTB thought solid state was a fad or something). So they pulled a few Solar City's off the line and took them to several different board makers. It was like, "here's an EM pinball, make it solid state", then they picked the best company design that fit their needs.

Mine is one of those games, actually, it's one of the loser games that wasn't selected. The cool part is that I found a business card inside my game from the company that made the boards. I figure there must be a Rockwell System 1 Solar City test version out there somewhere but it hasn't turned up yet (just like the System 80 Hulk and System 2 Black Hole 7 digit game that have turned up lately). I keep looking.

Steve

#19 10 years ago

Yeah I wish I had more info , I wanted to check out the inside and see what was going on there , but got too busy loading up my own games(and helping friends load up) and missed when this game was taken down . I could be way off on this but for some reason I think this particular game was used to help with the Big Juicy Melons Game as that is also a Solid State that is basically an EM and still has score reels .

WN_Team_October2011.jpgWN_Team_October2011.jpg
#20 10 years ago

Thanks for the pic, it may just be a coincidence game then.

Steve

Quoted from trilogybeer:

Yeah I wish I had more info , I wanted to check out the inside and see what was going on there , but got too busy loading up my own games(and helping friends load up) and missed when this game was taken down . I could be way off on this but for some reason I think this particular game was used to help with the Big Juicy Melons Game as that is also a Solid State that is basically an EM and still has score reels .

#21 10 years ago

There are 3 games that I cant find listings for on here, that I played at The Silverball Museum in Asbury Park, NJ earlier this week. Have backglass photos as well, if needed

Deluxe Pinch Hitter
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3051

Evel Knievel EM
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=793

Mini Golf (more of a point and shoot the silverball, but they had it lined up in a pin section, so I guess that one is iffy)
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3434

WP_20140416_050.jpgWP_20140416_050.jpg
WP_20140416_049.jpgWP_20140416_049.jpg
WP_20140416_047.jpgWP_20140416_047.jpg
Alright not great backglass shots, but the best I got

#22 10 years ago

Bump for the moderators response

#23 10 years ago

Is it just me or does anybody else find it odd that a "Moderator" has a name like SealClubber?

What a world! Like he's supposed to weed out the offensive? Um ok...

1 week later
#24 9 years ago

Still bumping, trying to get these games added

7 years later
#25 2 years ago

Can we add 1935 Chicago Coin Beam Lite

It’s an early EM, 10 balls for 5 cents. It was one of the first games with colored lights.

15818FEE-176E-433A-BA14-54EF0C88A885 (resized).jpeg15818FEE-176E-433A-BA14-54EF0C88A885 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/adding-a-game-to-pinside and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.