Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by boogies
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

Not sure how well this will show up, but I always thought it was a bit dark in there, so I added a light socket with purple flex led, I really like the end result. I was worried that the ball would hit when traveling, but it has enough clearance. Some before and after pics.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 11 years ago

That looks great! I have seen some really good stuff with those flex leds lately. I have not been a fan of leds as a rule, but some tasteful use of them have really brought me around. Another pinsider Pinwille has a taxi that he installed those flexes at the bottom of the apron to shine on the flippersfor a really nice affect.

#3 11 years ago

That looks great, that spot needed that!

#4 11 years ago

I like the idea but not sure it is coming across well in the pictures.

#5 11 years ago

It looks so much better in person, I took the photos with my iPod. Later guys.

#6 11 years ago

no that i see them on my work computer, those photos look like $%^T! sorry fellas. and they are turned the other way. my bad.

#7 11 years ago

Do you have a pic of where you added the socket?

#8 11 years ago

Looks really good. I'm also really liking the flex lights at certain places. And if you sell the machine, its easy enough to return to normal. Did a few on my WW. Planning to add some to FH as well.

#9 11 years ago

I also like the idea dont know that I like the end result yet, going to experiment with the idea, thanks for the post.

#10 11 years ago

Here is some better pics

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#11 11 years ago

Now your loop looks lonely!

#12 11 years ago

+2 on lonely loop

second set of pics looks a lot better and as always I am sure they are better in person.

1 week later
    #13 11 years ago

Mojo, I like this mod, and been kinda thinking about doing it too....

Did you just connect it to the GI without any diodes?

I was thinking about building on this.
    Would be possible to add on a 2nd LED to an existing insert light?
    I.E. to have the loop light up when the loop inserts lit up.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/added-a-light-to-bk2k-skyway-ramp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.