(Topic ID: 263727)

Addams: weird behavior on startup - seen this before?

By Bospins

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mbwalker
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E394A65D-CC09-4FA7-B04B-8D4F0C5CA6CF (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbwalker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 4 years ago

This rings a bell, at least with regards to the fuse blowing, not so much with the odd behavior. Make sure you don't have any extra accessories attached to the 12V line. I had a JD with a bunch of extra lights and the fuse also blew on mine after installing the colorDMD (LCD). I also ran the eeproms from Matt (btw, great seller) without issues, albeit a JD not AF.

Got a meter to start checking power supply voltages?

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bospins:

No khar board.
    Replaced U6, removed light strips from 12v...no change.
    I am out of my depth but sure to learn something!

Just fix one thing at a time (i.e. the 12V load)! You'll get there, lots of good help around these neck of the woods.

#13 4 years ago

What's an OCD board?

Obviously, I'd focus on anything you touched during the install if it was working prior.

Edit: Oops, you just fixed it!

#17 4 years ago

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbwalker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/addams-weird-behavior-on-startup-seen-this-before?tu=mbwalker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.