51%
  • smoked 18 votes
    49%

(37 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

imagejpeg_0_(resized).jpg
#2 8 years ago

I have a smoked topper but would prefer a clear one. The smoked just looks dirty to me.

#3 8 years ago

I can't find either one,and I need one.

6 months later
#4 7 years ago

I have received several emails lately begging me to do Addams Family toppers because they are selling for upwards of $300 on ebay. I take all emails under advisement but can't act on them in a timely manner because our schedule is usually set for the next 12-24 mo. It's been 6 months since I asked for votes on clear or smoked, I am in the process of doing both. I hope to have them done in the next 2 months. I won't know a final price till then but I know they are going to be a bit more expensive than I would like. Under $200 for sure.

#5 7 years ago

I had smoke on mine...to me looked fitting on a dark cab. Looked.more.like.storm clouds.

#6 7 years ago

I sold my TAF, but it had a smoke tinted topper. I would think that most collectors would prefer to keep it looking like the original topper which was smoke tinted.

Gord

#7 7 years ago

Actually the vote was 4 in favor of clear.

#8 7 years ago

Just curious, where do you stand with all ramps. So many are out of stock and been having to deep search the internet for them. Thanks.

#9 7 years ago

I vote for clear as well. Looks cleaner.

#10 7 years ago

The ramp situation is dire to say the least. The old ramp company in GA has just missed deadline after deadline The Funhouse main ramp should have been done 4 weeks ago and I still don't have them. They used to do a ramp set in 4 days. It takes them 6 weeks now. I have found someone in Phoenix that I hope will work out. Plastic should be here in 4 weeks. Keep your fingers crossed. If he works out, I will go to GA and pick up more tools. I am also going to have some ramps done outside Chicago with the company that made the original ramps for Williams. Hopefully, it will all come together soon.

#11 7 years ago

Larry-Thank you for all your work you put into this, and your company. We all appreciate it.
Will you be at NW pinball show?

7 months later
#13 7 years ago

Well, it has taken more than 18 months but they are finally here. Addams Family toppers are available in both clear and smoked. New decals included.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 180.00
$ 84.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, MO
$ 28.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 29.95
€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/addams-family-topper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.