20240419_123624 (resized).jpg
20240419_123607 (resized).jpg
20240419_123503 (resized).jpg
20240419_123438 (resized).jpg
20240418_151220 (resized).jpg
20240418_151930 (resized).jpg
20240418_142010 (resized).jpg
438922685_10161016172280211_6004500180515248965_n (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#95 4 years ago

Just Fully restoring an existing pin (stripping down to Individ hardware pieces for cleaning and replacing) and stripping and redoing the cabinet with knowledge/experience working on pins is a huge task. There’s a reason not many people are attempting complete scratch builds of A list WPC’s..

I totally get wanting to take on a project, and the satisfaction of completing it. You’ve already delved in but I still echo a few others— start smaller or at least get a pin to familiarize with first. Manuals are great but it’s also not quite a factory how-to build this from ground up.. I love projects and have fully restored a classic WPC and in doing so I def. can say I’d never want to scratch build.. not to say u can’t do it but you’ll need to collect a lot of reference photos and there’s def. going to be irritation at times Sounds like you’re prepared for that though. Good luck!

Build a rotesserie for the Playfield - that’s a must.

#102 4 years ago

To populate the Playfield, a rotesserie is pretty essential. You can’t build it up in the cab. That’s really why you should do the Playfield first, then get a cab to drop it in.

#120 4 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Just a note that HEP doesn’t use a rotisserie and literally does this for a living.

Didn’t know that, but I’d venture the majority are using them? I don’t know why you wouldn’t use one though... what is HEP using?

#180 4 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

I would agree. Pick a subsystem, wire one piece, make a note of it, on to the next.
I was simply offering a second route if the OP wanted it.

Loose wires become a mess quickly - not as easy as it sounds. Possible - sure. Def less $$ if not replicating color coded wires per original but extra work and diligence. Fun? Probably not too much.

#232 4 years ago

I built skypilots and am still using it.. another option although it takes a bit more footprint

#258 4 years ago
Quoted from wallybgood:

Some times I think that I might be a little bit crazy. Yep, done six already. (two MMs) Working on TAF. Maybe next winter's project.
Wally

Curious —
Did you make your own harnesses? And Did you have experience with pins before you delved into the first one? How long are you averaging on a build?

#261 4 years ago
Quoted from wallybgood:

Hey M
Yep, made all the harnesses. Used a combination of re-purposed wire from other pins and new wire. Some wire I striped myself to get the correct code.
I did a Funhouse rebuild before my first scratch build. Found out during FH that I really enjoyed doing this.
Been averaging about a year for each pin but may go for months without touching it.
Love every aspect of building pins from scratch including searching for parts, deciphering parts lists/schematics/wiring diagrams/assy drawings, making NLA parts, making harnesses, woodworking, painting, ...........
More info in my "There's one more ...." listed in post# 55 of this thread.
Wally

Wow that’s impressive!! I love pinball but can’t imagine building those at that speed or dealing with scratch harnesses.

#277 4 years ago
Quoted from Passave:

Since this is not a restoration wire could be changed a little, Automotive grade would be a good choice, typically there are 19 different combinations most of are the same as that game, the big difference would be the 22ga. Was not usually used in the automotive industry and opted for 24ga...This could actually be considered an upgrade on a pin since it is a little bigger, (but not enough to be a problem with connectors)...Bay area sells a wide variety of good quality in 10ft pieces (for like 2 bucks or whatever).

24g is smaller not bigger than 22

#308 4 years ago
Quoted from Passave:

3 reasons if I had think about it. The first being I dye wire with MEK and fuel dye and would have to consider the fact that the insulation may be compromised somewhat during the process....number two while usually not a problem on pinball machines, Jen works with a lot of monitors in arcade machines, sometimes there are extremely high voltages present in places you would least expect (I actually blew a filling out of my tooth one day) so I tend to favor a high voltage wire when/where I can. Number 3 wiring a complete machine is expensive and time consuming and I have to be of the opinion, it's just a better wire.

What the ...!? This post elicits at least 3 questions—

Why are you dying wire with mek and fuel dye? I am questioning doing anything to electrical wire that compromises ratings??

Have to ask — Are you talking about yourself in the 3rd person?

And finally - blew a filling? You HAVE to explain this one - how did this happen???? I’m assuming a charged large cap but holy crap!!!

#321 4 years ago
Quoted from Passave:

Well let's see...#1, I dye the wire to make the custom traces you can not buy in small batches, normally 1000ft is the minimum order and obviously cost could get out of hand. This is done with MEK (Methyl esters ketone) (normally used as a thinner for epoxy resins) 1oz. Thinner in a paint cup and .25ml dye with a eyedropper is the recipe I use, and since it drys incredibly fast I do not believe it compromises the dielectric ( although just to be safe I like starting with 600v wire....#2 Third person, I do not have a answer for this , let's ask Jennifer "HEY JENN GET IN HERE!) what's up with this calling yourself Jenni?...Lmao!...And #3 That was a Mrs pac man, with a faulty tube, unplugged mind you, I reached in and grabbed the monitor frame to lift it out and Omg, it zapped me with a hellish ZAP, burned my fingers arm went numb and spit out a filling like a popcorn seed...Bad day.

Yikes, that shock sounds like no joke - could have been deadly? Those monitor caps hold a lot of charge.

#349 4 years ago

I’m all for trying — but it does seem like the OP wants to do it his way, regardless of most advice from others.. some of which I’d say is pretty logical.. like checking off near-ubtanium parts first to ensure other efforts and funds aren’t spent in vein. End goals can be reached in many ways I suppose. We shall see... I guess having a play field and cab sitting in your house could be very motivating as well to an end goal!

#368 4 years ago
Quoted from Shredder565:

So, I can start playing now, right? where do I put the coin on this thing ;o)
One of two of the last January buy parts arriving today.[quoted image]

Yup pretty much, looks like your in the home stretch! pretty playfield! You’re keeping your eyes out for unobtainium parts In the mean time right?

3 weeks later
#408 4 years ago

I got some other good stuff in there though!! Lol.

#419 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Happened to me as well. I got a whole bunch of stuff like leg bolts gold and chrome. I ended up using the gold ones and look great. I still received my order So I took it as a bonus. Anyone on here never get a package full of leg bolts? Sorry

It WAS YOU!!!!!! You got my leg bolts!!!!! Lol

1 week later
#457 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I know shit about new builds or playfield swaps, but a rotisserie seems essential!
Good luck on this project, definitely keeping track of your work!

It saves so much hassle.. it’s a quick build and worth it. I’d collect all the parts for the pf first, then build it. You don’t want it sitting around for 3 years 1/4, then 1/2 then 3/4 populated. Will get dusty , and potential for shit to break if you knock it over, etc. when you’re installing stuff topside, I’d also consider putting tools on a towel on it and using the towel in situations you’re tightening stuff where you could potentially slip and scratch the clear. Also make sure you have the right tools to install.. hollow shaft hex 1/4” and 5/16 are must have.

#466 4 years ago

Youd save a lot of shipping Costs on all the available stuff if you just made a full list of parts, then wait until you have the cash for a full order from Marco, and then other companies (or whoever you want to start with) who have other parts Marco didn’t, etc. and while you save cash for that, be watching eBay, Pinside, cL, wherever for the rare / unobtainium stuff.

#481 4 years ago

You might want to drill a plexi template and clamp it over hole(s) - then drill - to be safe

#493 4 years ago

You can build one for $50 or so (sheet of plywood, some screws, lazy susans) — I built sky pilots and it works perfect. Just saying— Don’t have to buy one

#539 4 years ago
Quoted from Shredder565:

like I Said before, I am 100% new to this world..so this will obviously not be a HEP style project where everything is done 100%.
Mistakes will be made, but hopefully not many .

I’d be prepared for many ha! Even knowing what you’re doing with pin exp. it’s easy to make mistakes.. there’s just a ton of parts to keep track of and it’s so easy to install something and realize you forgot to install something that access is now blocked to. Its still hard repopulating a playfield you took apart yourself - with reference photos you took as well. Doing it with a blank slate with others photos .. Just take your time, could be frustrating

#556 4 years ago

I don’t think that’s the right topper for TAF...

#620 4 years ago
Quoted from Shredder565:

wish I could afford some of these more expensive items.. but trying to keep costs down i nthe next few weeks in case the tax man comes a calling with a big bill.

This is highlighting why you should be a bit more patient and hold off buying random parts that are generally always available in order to save up $500-800 bucks and keep it handy for jumping on the unobtainable stuff when it Happens to appear on eBay, Pinside, or possibly as NOS on a pin parts website like planatary or pinball resource.

#681 4 years ago

You have all the exact lengths needed for each wire or just all the types?

#685 4 years ago

Yeah def don’t cut anything until mechs and stuff is laid out. You want to know exactly where each wire is going to / from and it will be easiest to do similar stuff together probably if you can, then zip tie it clean— you’ll have several trunk bundles but lots of branches from the trunks that go to a few mechs, lights, switches here and there.

#691 4 years ago
Quoted from wallybgood:

The number in the Parts List (BOM) is the TOTAL inches required. It could be made up from many wires of different lengths.
Yep, all light sockets, lampboards, pcbs, switches should be installed first.
Wally

I was kinda wondering about that.. didn’t study list too much but it seemed way short lol. A full list of all wire lengths .. off top of my head say 20 drivers, 80? Switches, 30? GI, 60 inserts.. that’s somewhere in the 400 wire range if you ran 2 wires to each device. Of course sometimes wires are doubled up in places,and/or share common grounds,etc. still.. it’s a shit ton of wire. There’s a reason that when you talk about amount of wire in a 90s wms pinball- it’s Often quoted in units of miles, not feet. Not that it’s 10 miles, but it certainly isn’t a 1,000 feet..

3 weeks later
#741 4 years ago
Quoted from Shredder565:

So, if I finish the book case and the Thing Hand... how much closer to a complete playfield will I be at this stage?
It looks like it should be at at least 50%.....

Nah —Even closer.. I’d say 75 lol

#743 4 years ago
Quoted from Shredder565:

trying to figure out how much is left after the big stuff is out of the way.
obviously the ball guides. The plastics set. the PCB's for the lights on the bottom. and the Flipper build is the main stuff I can think of now.

Did you buy the paper manual yet? That should give you a very good idea.

Not sure what you mean by what’s left percentage wise— there’s a lot of work and parts left bottom line. Besides the cabinet parts left and whole wire harness including IDC’s and Such— you’ve got all the mechicanical and opto switches, ball trough , opto PCb?, motor driver pcb, ball guides, Ramps, light boards, lights, flasher assemblies, backboard and associated parts, rubbers, plastics, random posts still left?, a ton of hardware, some other stuff, and all the unobtanium stuff. Quite a bit left

#757 4 years ago

Have you checked the manual for star post locations? That’s usually all diagrammed out and with part numbers/ descriptions

#794 4 years ago

If it comes down to a manual build of the wire harness— It’s of course proven to be possible but without an example it won’t look like a production harness (esp if you aren’t familiar with pins and how the harnesses are made up and tied together) and I’m foreseeing a lot of headache and troubleshooting. Hell, troubleshooting a factory made game can be a nightmare sometimes - just for stupid little mistakes like a reversed diode on a switch.

To do it right though seems like you’d be sitting down with the manual and cutting and soldering wires very methodically and carefully. Not sure how you’d get all the lengths.. overestimating and clipping excess later maybe? (If you do this shredder, keep in mind you need enough cable back to the boards to pull the pf out of the cab and to lift it vertical.

#802 4 years ago

yeah I've had some tight roll pins.. secured over a solid surface once the holes are def. aligned and try some soft hammering on the pin??..

#815 4 years ago
Quoted from Shredder565:

sometimes I love working in a warehouse.
we had something in the back called a channel lock and we managed to squeeze it on.
thank got it didn't bend and I put the plastic part on the right way the first time. that wold have been an extra annoyance I didn't need .
SendCutSend parts are going into final inspection and should ship today.
is there anything extra I have to do to them when they arrive? hopefully not bending..

Not aware of any laser cutting svcs that also will bend for you, pretty sure you’re getting flat pieces back

2 weeks later
#925 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredder565:

anyone have any documentation on how to wire my new light boards properly? that could be a project for this week. shouldn't be harder than the 100 solders I had to do for R2.

Wire them? Are you talking about just soldering the header pins to the boards? Should be straight fwd, the boards should have empty holes and that should tell you how many pins you should be soldering to each..

#950 3 years ago

Yeah the clip in spacers are nice, I’d Order and wait for those to come. U can order headers and diodes and get those coming while your at it.

The metal around each light hole faces down and makes contact with the plastic light socket holder contacts when you turn it a quarter turn to ‘screw’ it onto the pcb.

#958 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredder565:

I'll start looking around.
which one of these suckers looks right for the boards? I'm assuming I need at least 5 each.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=.156+headers
I am not sure if this is the other part I need to solder on or not.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/1N4004

Diode looks fine. You probably will need some for switches if they don’t come on them - I’d order Extra. Other sites may be better for common electronic items like header pins and diodes.

I believe the boards use the non-locking style headers. You could install whatever you want though, as long as you get the correct connector for it. Using the Hi-res pictures available From other restores / builds should tell you. You don’t need 5 each, you just need either the correct Pin numbers for each or buy bulk length and clip to size for each board.

#1017 3 years ago

Actually diodes appear correct, at least against the reference ones posted on the last page. I would also expect them on the same side as the drawing for them, but perhaps not?

Uniform diode bends are pretty, that’s a good reccomendation.

Note that you need to clip the ‘key’ pins off the boards, where the white arrows point to. Your connectors will have a plugged hole for that pin (once you install it) to keep things clear as to which connector goes to which board.

Also hard to tell but sone of those solder gloves are questionable to my eye. Make sure you apply enough heat to the legs of the diodes so the solder works to both the board and the legs. The solder makes a kind of volcano shape when correct, usually.. vs a large rounded glob

#1045 3 years ago

The weller gun type soldering ‘iron’ is great though for coil lugs and larger items outside of board work. I love mine

1 week later
#1116 3 years ago

Unfortunate u now gave two holes in that board. Minor damage.. better that then the playfield at least

2 weeks later
#1161 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I think while wading through all of the posts that don't necessarily directly apply to your project you will find a lot of useful information that may help down the line. Plus it's a great thread!

And they used to be separated that way in here as I remember, you prob can find a couple taf builds from a few years ago all in 1 thread if you search on here or his started topics. That said - as mentioned, yes they are also organized well on his website

2 weeks later
#1201 3 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

That plate from the factory would be riveted on so be sure to use the smallest screw you can find or rivet it.

Rivets would seem best..

2 weeks later
#1265 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredder565:

considering that toppers where probably the first to be lost or 'misplaced' at local arcades? They could have been held in by glue ;o).
I remember seeing a Topper on Turtles in Time that was huge when the game first hit, but then vanished everywhere shortly after .
Honestly, I would have thought that getting the playfield to fit on the swinging hinge would be the last thing to do. after all, you've got to take it back out to finish working on it.

True.... but it would be easier to fit it while it’s slightly lighter vs complete and fully populated.

1 month later
#1366 3 years ago

Just a though, As you assemble the topside don’t forget to add rubbers where they go before things get installed in the way

1 month later
#1405 3 years ago

They don’t come cheaper unless you do the non color dmd version. Not sure that anyone did DYI color Roms for that yet though. ColorDMD is the nice, yet pricey, plug and play version. Or get a used standard display for now, for cheap..

#1413 3 years ago

You can watch the short video on the colordmd site and see— color is a huge difference and while original is fine.. color is just so much better unless you are an absolute purist (in which case you’d better send back that speaker system and install insert melting incandescent bulbs too).

#1442 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredder565:

I couldn't begin to guess.
I'm hoping that most of the back box will be done in a month or two.
That leaves the bottom of the cabinet to do.
and about half the playfield left. The playfield plastics are already bought. should be in there somehwhere.

after the boards and colordmd, you've hit most the big ticket items if you have got all the "unobtanium" parts and mechs and stuff taken care of, and the wire harness. But all the remaining little things still add up quickly.. also LEDs (or LED kit), OCD boards (if you want them), rubber kit, kickers and other coils/mechs/targets not purchased. If you still have boards to buy, I bet you easily hit 9k

#1449 3 years ago

By progress so far, looks like you’ll have something flipping within a year. Just make sure you double check what your soldering and connecting when the time comes.. shorting wires and potentially blowing a board could be painful.

3 months later
#1660 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

He made them from scratch!
Impressive build so far.

Someone had the files already, you just send them out to get laser cut.

1 month later
#1727 3 years ago

Usually there’s a grounding post in the bottom of the back box that the braid would be attached to. Then you run insulated ground wires to dmd and speakers with the circular terminal that fits over the list with a nut on top to lock them down.

1 week later
#1796 3 years ago
Quoted from JimWilks:

This project, particularly on the playfield will require a lot of soldering.

I will recommend a soldering gun for the under playfield portions where too much heat and refinement is less of a issue (vs board work). Soldering guns are cheap and awesome for coil and switch connections. But for sure, you can’t build a pin without a fair amount of soldering. And you want to make sure you are fairly confident in the connections you make.

#1810 3 years ago

They all should be socketed, so once you have them plug and play. Just be really careful the legs all line up before pressing them in. Personally I’d get the batteries off the boards at least with a remote holder. Unless you’re planning on doing nvram soon

#1835 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

You must be killing yourself in shipping charges. Ordering a couple things at a time. It’s gotta be adding up by now.

haha yeah, can you tally up those? I'd guess your approaching 100 orders by now? Say $7 average shipping.. You may end up over $1000 just in shipping by the end of the day. Unfortunate as that would cover those other boards.

3 weeks later
#2019 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredder565:

my google skills suck and I couldn't find any pictures of the topper lights. I took a guess, and as you can see, I see it was a wrong guess. I guess I should have had a clue when it was mentioned earlier that the lights needed to broadcast upward and sideways. but I wasn't sure.
I'll reposition 'em below later when I wire 'em, and yeah, the three holes are thankfully in place

If you haven’t already at this point you should create a desktop folder, and go thru HEPs Addams pics and other TAF restore threads on Pinside and download all the pictures into that desktop folder. Having that handy to reference can answer a lot of questions as you go along. Esp once you’re back to the playfield, and for the cabinet.

#2069 3 years ago

It just presses against the glass, should not be any wrinkles. All the plastic bevels along the sides hold it in place

1 week later
#2124 2 years ago

Something looks caddywompus with the speaker panel plastic - is that loose or something? It looks tilted down on the left vs the right side

1 week later
#2168 2 years ago

Looks like a controller for an lcd?

I don’t know that the cable has a particular name, but it’s just wires. I’d splice in a longer length or just make you own new cable of the corrected length. Good practice anyway for all the taf wiring.

#2170 2 years ago

Wait, you connected all the connectors on the boards? Are you going to run all the wires and solder stuff with the playfield in the game?

Otherwise, you’ll want to make all the connections with the playfield in a rotisserie, then put it in the cab and pull the connector housings up into the head and plug into the boards.

1 month later
#2335 2 years ago

Could be me but something looks off with the start button switch stack - looks really bent back like the stack isn’t far enough off the cab?

If you are going true to original, every wms/Bally game Ive seen of that era has The service outlet and fuse box mounted on the floor of the game. I don’t *think taf was different. However I’m not sure it makes any difference.

Coming along..

#2343 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Power box goes on the wall for TAF and WPC games.

Oh wow, been so long since I owned it I guess I totally forgot or never noticed lol

#2356 2 years ago
Quoted from luch:

yes upside down , and also it needs to be vertical 90 degs , it looks crocked

Technically I think you’d want the legs leveled to the correct pitch first, then the tilt bob installed so vertical when the cab is pitched

#2368 2 years ago

I’d start with the inlane guides and sling posts, sling mechs. You have all the rubbers? Install those as you go.. don’t want to get to 95% done and realize you didn’t Install rubbers below something you now have to remove again.

2 weeks later
#2398 2 years ago

are the pins labeled on the board? Usually a key would have a triangle pointing at the pin I believe, or be marked "K" or "key". You'll either have to clip the key pin or remove the key on the connector.. best option would be to remove the pin and have all connectors keyed. Just make sure its the right one before clipping!

#2405 2 years ago

These are a slightly different style (from a junk yard), and used. But if you can’t find new or want these for free I’ll donate them to the cause and ship them for free.

255AAEF9-9A77-4804-90CB-8F267487544A (resized).jpeg255AAEF9-9A77-4804-90CB-8F267487544A (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#2420 2 years ago

Solder all the connections to light sockets.

4 weeks later
#2445 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredder565:

both rewarding and frustrating to know it's so close .
How much will all the switches set me back? looking at the list, seems like there could be at least 30 individual ones at least and maybe 40 total?

Depends on the switch. Leaf switches typically in $2-$10 range. Really the bodies are all the same but the blade/actuators are different sizes and/or with different bends

2 months later
#2506 2 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Are you reading the same thread as me? This whole thread is the reason NOT to do it. Good on the OP for trying and it is entertaining. But no way in hell would I want to do this. Lololol

Hahahaha. Def not a way to save money or time. There’s still some unobtainable parts to source I think that I am curious about. If you don’t have a way to get that wiring harness though, that’s a real hurdle to jump. Shredder lucked out big time on that

3 weeks later
#2535 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredder565:

that's what marco says. pplus an extra $30 for shipping 2 day. so $767.

That’s a bunch of full assemblies though, not switches. Switches alone should be $4?- $12 per switch or so

11 months later
#3345 1 year ago

Try searching Spades on Marco

5 months later
#3661 11 months ago

Make sure anything you’re leaving to be done will be easily accessible if you drop it in cab. There’s a number of things that can be hard to get to or very uncomfortable to work on once a playfield is in a cab.. and also be aware that it’s a bitch to drop wms playfields in. It’s much easier if you take the legs off and have the cab on the floor, then a 2 person job to angle it in correctly and get the latches set.

#3671 11 months ago

It’s typical to break down a pinball by removing the back legs, lowering the back end down, then the font lifts up so the legs are horizontal and you take them off. (You fold the head and strap it before doing any of this obviously). Then you can hand truck it. Reverse the process to put pegs back on. So in your case, you’d drop the playfield in without legs, then lift the Front up and do the leg install process. Usually nice to have a helper for raiding the back end and a stand to hold it up while the back legs are installed (or helper holds it up)

9 months later
#5028 70 days ago

Yeah something is definitely not going right.. after the end of the connector that’s crimped to insulation, the wire/insulation should look perfect/untouched. I’m not sure how yours are getting so messed up but I’d redo every one of those after you figure out what is going wrong. Makes me wonder about the crimper you’re using, to start.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, MO
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 26.99
Playfield - Other
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/addams-family-scratch-build?tu=mbecker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.