• No 11 votes
    6%

(175 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

smalls (resized).jpg
IMG_6907 (resized).JPG
TAFApron-FullColor-M351 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brenna98.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

This thread is to collect demand numbers for New reproduction Addams Family aprons (with shooter).
Please vote so I can get a good count for production numbers.

#7 6 years ago

Even if I have you on my list from the other thread, please vote.

3 months later
#52 6 years ago

Please remember to vote!

I will not be taking names for a list on this title. I will gauge demand based on the votes I receive from this thread.

#54 6 years ago

trying to make it a reality very soon! Tooling for the metal is in the works now.

4 weeks later
#61 6 years ago

Focused on getting some early bally aprons done at the moment. TAF will be next. Keep the votes coming!!

1 month later
#72 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

will there be a limit for this run

No limit, but I do want to capture the demand as much as possible and do one run of these. So, remember to vote in this thread.
I wasn’t planning to take down names for a preorder list. Aprons will be available in the pinside shop “merf’s pins” and planetary pinball.

Focused on our latest early bally run at the moment, but TAF is next on the docket.

#76 6 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

Seems like they will sell out quick, you should consider making more than just the people responding to this thread.

speculation is not a good indicator for demand.... Yes, planning to make extra. I know there are collectors that don't follow pinside.

Quoted from TZ_Ryan:

Please add me too the list.

I'm not taking individual names. Please vote to be counted.

5 months later
#92 5 years ago
Quoted from Pesmerga:

Sorry but how much would it be? Will you ship to Europe?

We do not have a final cost yet. Yes we ship worldwide.

1 month later
#100 5 years ago
Quoted from radium:

So is this happening or what?

Do what you need to do. We're making progress and will update everyone when the production process starts.

3 months later
#105 5 years ago

We're figuring out a viable printer for this. I got my first sample yesterday that looks promising.
I'll provide updates as we get closer.

1 month later
#114 5 years ago
Quoted from Lucaa:

Looks like I'm always late...
I would take one...

You’re not late. Just remember to vote on this thread so you are counted for demand forecast.

5 months later
#138 4 years ago

I wanted to provide an update, because I’ve left this thread in the dark for too long.
As you may have noticed, I have moved from MN to WI. So, my capacity to assist Matt merfeldma in apron production will be limited to demand forecasting and customer relations. In past production runs, I have handled packaging, shipping and logistics. I may still be able to support these in a limited capacity; we’ll see.
That said, Matt will be handling production in MN going forward. The next planned production is for Addams Family, however we have run into delays. Mainly due to finding a direct printer that’s willing and able to take on small quantities. Me moving and Matt having kid #2 didn’t help progress either.
Apologies for the not great update; but life happens.

1 month later
#143 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Can't it be screened?

I’m sure it’s possible, but with the number of colors planned, the defect rate would be increase significantly.
Just think about it... every time the part gets a new color there is another opportunity for a smudge, off registration or whatever. It’s also that many more times a part is handled, meaning more chances for scratches or blemishes.

So, yes it is possible, but not an optimal process.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brenna98.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/addams-family-reproduction-aprons?tu=brenna98 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.