• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jimy_speedt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Hi,

I tried to fine adjust my switches in the swamp, but balls stay stuck at some point(s) or move slowly from the upper to the lower, then to the eject switch. It is painful as a multiball is never good as the 3 balls do not come at the same speed. Sometimes, the game is waiting for the balls to pass the 3 + 1 switches. I bent the switch wires to get a minimal resistance for the balls and close the microswitch button very quickly. Even with that, it is not satisfactory ... should I raise the back legs at the max ?

Thank you

#2 2 years ago

I'd set the playfield pitch to 6 1/2 degrees at least, if you haven't.

Are the balls magnetized and not rolling along the metal trough good ?

LTG : )

#3 2 years ago

Thanks LTG.

Balls are low magnetic and back levelers are about 1" longer than the front ones. It is difficult to check the ball course as when you lift the pf the conditions are lost. When I start the test menu in the middle of a game, when things are not going well, I sometimes see that middle switch not lit, then after one or two seconds it becomes lit. But it can happen when there is only one ball in the swamp

#4 2 years ago

Hi,

Basically, the middle switch in the swamp was not always triggered by the ball. It was a bit complicated to identify as when there were 3 balls in the swamp, the third one pushed the second one a little bit activating the middle switch. I removed the microswitch and moved the wire to the back axis (it was attached on the front one) of the microswitch. Now the ball stops on the wire and closes the switch each time.

Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Zamora, CL

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside