Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by DocRotCod
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I am looking at a routed taf with some wear in the shooter lane. It has some wear on the edges of the 2 holes on the right side of the machine. It also has a large piece of Mylar in the center of the PF. The PF itself looks good, no planking as far as I can tell. The flippers are rebuilt and the game will be shopped. Should the large piece of Mylar be a problem? The flipper electronic board is being repaired at the moment too. The cab looks good as does the back box.
Thanks very much for your help

#3 10 years ago

How can LoTR go for $3500 according to that list? I have not seen one go for less than $5000 lately. Are these wholesale routed prices?

#4 10 years ago

They are auction prices and you don't know the condition of the machines based on how much they were purchased for. That being said.....around $4k would be a good price IMO

#5 10 years ago

Okay. Thanks

#6 10 years ago

Yeah I'd say $4k for routed, $5k for nice mostly home use one that has been taken care of. HUO is a different story though of course.

Also jmule is spot on with his comment.

#7 10 years ago

Dayhuff spoke to the condition issue quite well further down in that thread.

The $4,300 is one piece of data of many pieces of data you may receive in answer to your question. Then it is ultimately up to you to "apply" the data to the machine you have described.

Pricing is influenced by many factors....and it really comes down to whether you think you can reach agreement with the seller on a fair price agreeable to both. This may vary.

#8 10 years ago

Very valid points Penn

#9 10 years ago

Excellent. I am rising fast on the learning curve.
Thank you

#10 10 years ago

Sold a nice non-Huo with LEDs and some mods for 5200 2 weeks ago.

#11 10 years ago

Thanks for the data point. I appreciate it.

#12 10 years ago

Seriously $2500 for fresh off the route routed. Clean players should still be $4000-$4500. Its up to the buyer to either pay or walk away.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

Seriously $2500 for fresh off the route routed. Clean players should still be $4000-$4500. Its up to the buyer to either pay or walk away.

Here we go again

I would literally take any and all TAF's at your routed price, point me to the stash. You can barely buy routed C and D pins for that anymore.

#14 10 years ago

Wow what happened to the 3k working/$3.5k nice days? Looks like we have officially broken the 20 year streak of stable prices.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Here we go again
I would literally take any and all TAF's at your routed price, point me to the stash. You can barely buy routed C and D pins for that anymore.

I buy them all at that price. I have a stack of them right now I am hoarding.

#16 10 years ago

Can we please stop using those auction prices as examples? They're meaningless. Not only do we not know the condition, we don't even know what were buybacks and what were actual sales. On their own they're maybe curiosities to discuss, but once you lose what little context was attached to them they're worthless.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

I buy them all at that price. I have a stack of them right now I am hoarding.

Well that makes sense then why no one else would ever see a $2,500 TAF then. Thanks for finally clarifying that mystery.

#18 10 years ago

Call me biased but I would think around the $4000-$4250 range would be a good price on the machine you're describing.

Good luck!

Derek

#19 10 years ago

I actually attended the auction and know the sellers of both pins. The TAF was i good restored condition but had been previously routed, had LEDs, looked good. The LOTR was working all the way, but had broken/melted plastics, dirty playfield, and hazy plastics. I know the buyer though, and he was a local dealer that was going to sell it.

YMMV

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
$ 1,159.00
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 180.00
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 28.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 67.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/addams-family-price-check and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.