• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20170825_213835 (2) (resized).jpg
IMG_20170825_184850 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170825_184845 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shamus_7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

had to disconnect Addams family pinball to re-locate upstairs, removed play field and back box.. back together and now no playfield insert lights are working, any idea's? i'm guessing a power issue as all lamps out

1 week later
#3 4 years ago

thanks for reply schudel5. I double check many times and all looks good. I checked F114 fuse and has 6 volt passing through it.. All lamps and the "THING" lamps on backboard are out, so i'm guessing the whole lamp matrix not working. any hints on what to check next? thanks Shane

1 month later
#5 4 years ago

Ok I've uploaded some photo's, Could you explain how to test CPU? yeah ribbon cable seems to oriented correctly. so its the under-Playfield lights only, I have 18v at B1 and the test point has 18v.

IMG_20170825_184845 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170825_184850 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170825_213835 (2) (resized).jpg

#7 4 years ago

yeah I just tried that and still no lamps..

#8 4 years ago

how many volts should be at the fuse?

#11 4 years ago

yes the game starts and all plays..

#13 4 years ago

I just tried with damage connector, made sure there was good connection and still no play-field lamps.

1 year later
#15 2 years ago

JonCrox, sorry for no reply. I haven't fixed this problem yet, I ended up buying a New playfield and doing a refurbishment. I still haven't got it back together yet to fix this problem. How'd you go? sort the problem with Fishtales?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shamus_7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside