(Topic ID: 84933)

Addams family Play Fields Used NOW 3 for sale SOLD !!

By McCune

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by vilant
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4825.JPG
IMG_4807.JPG
IMG_4806.JPG
IMG_4805.JPG
IMG_4804.JPG
IMG_4803.JPG
IMG_4802.JPG

#1 5 years ago

I have a used Addams PF for sale. I think it is a turd and it does not belong in my shop ! One mans junk is another mans treasure .

It has the classic mansion overlay installed buy some douche bag from ebay. This PF could be some help to someone that has a worse condition PF than this one.

I got my ass pounded for 300.00 a few year back when I did not know shit and bid on this lame PF .

Make a offer and I might sell it to you .

Feel free to ask any questions about this gem.

Have a nice day .

IMG_4802.JPG
IMG_4803.JPG
IMG_4804.JPG
IMG_4805.JPG
IMG_4806.JPG
IMG_4807.JPG

#2 5 years ago

Hey at least you're honest!

#3 5 years ago

Looks like it at least doesn't have magnet burn.. workable.

#4 5 years ago

Ok, I have had 4 inquiries about this not so great PF . 2 people have offered 100.00 and one guy who is new to the hobby offered 200.00.

I will not sell it for 200.00 as I like to sleep at night.

I got pounded for 300.00 but that is my problem, I do not pass on my bad dealings to others.

I am surprised to get any offers for a add , that basically says buyer beware.

Thanks for reading .

Jim

#5 5 years ago

Do you ship to Farmington MN?

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Do you ship to Farmington MN?

I don't but UPS does .

#7 5 years ago

Lol

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

I don't but UPS does .

Lol. You're such a dick.

#9 5 years ago

How about a new deal.. I have three blown out PFs and I will take 500.00 plus shipping .

IMG_4825.JPG
#11 5 years ago

Sent

#13 5 years ago

Never got a response...... I wouldn't have cared if you sold em if you would've messaged me back......
>

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

I wouldn't have cared if you sold em if you would've messaged me back

I marked the thread SOLD.. Sorry that was not good enough for you.

#15 5 years ago

A long time back I messaged you, not just recently..... I messaged you when you had only the one playfield available.....

#16 5 years ago

I sent a PM a few minutes after Gobbler Hunter did. I just didn't post publicly. When the Gobbler Hunter didn't return Jim's PM or declined, I became next in line and bought them.
Received them today Jim, thanks.
BWC from McCune.

#17 5 years ago

Ahh, cool, congrats man,
If you ever want to sell one or any populated playfields pm me
Thank you

#18 5 years ago

-

Quoted from McCune:

I marked the thread SOLD.. Sorry that was not good enough for you.

I always hate selling stuff - even when you think you are giving someone a good deal and just want to get rid of something people you give you a hard time...

My best story is one time my neighborhood was having a garage sale and i had a pretty big dining table in my garage that I had replaced with a new one. The old one was still pretty nice but I just got tired of it. I really did not want to go though the hassle of selling it so I just put it in the driveway and said free to good home.

The next thing I know I get a knock on my door and there is a pregnant lady asking if she can have the table. I look at her and say sure the sign says free to good home. She explains that someone wrote on the table that the table is theirs and they will pick it up after 5:00. It was about 10:00 am in the morning. She explains that her husband is in the military away in Iraq and she is starting a new family. Sounds like just the person I would want to have the table. So I say I have no idea who this person is that wrote the note and load it on her truck.

So around 5:00 I get knock on my door and this lady who left the note starts screaming at me on how could I give away "her" table. She left a note on it and it was hers. I told her she never knocked on my door and how would i know if she would even come back. She was furious..... screaming swear words at me and I am thinking all i wanted to do was give away a table for free...

#19 5 years ago

Lol, seemed like a hectic scenario

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I always hate selling stuff - even when you think you are giving someone a good deal and just want to get rid of something people you give you a hard time...

Great story and I hate selling stuff online .

Quoted from McCune:

Make a offer and I might sell it to you

I thought I covered my bases.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

-

My best story is one time my neighborhood was having a garage sale and i had a pretty big dining table in my garage that I had replaced with a new one. The old one was still pretty nice but I just got tired of it. I really did not want to go though the hassle of selling it so I just put it in the driveway and said free to good home.
The next thing I know I get a knock on my door and there is a pregnant lady asking if she can have the table. I look at her and say sure the sign says free to good home. She explains that someone wrote on the table that the table is theirs and they will pick it up after 5:00. It was about 10:00 am in the morning. She explains that her husband is in the military away in Iraq and she is starting a new family. Sounds like just the person I would want to have the table. So I say I have no idea who this person is that wrote the note and load it on her truck.
So around 5:00 I get knock on my door and this lady who left the note starts screaming at me on how could I give away "her" table. She left a note on it and it was hers. I told her she never knocked on my door and how would i know if she would even come back. She was furious..... screaming swear words at me and I am thinking all i wanted to do was give away a table for free...

Reminds me of an old 27" tv (heavy) that I put in the driveway for free. I get a knock on the door from an elderly lady who lived just a "few" houses down who wanted it. She asks if I would mind helping her bring it home. A few houses down, sure. I put it on a dolly and we start walking...and walking...turns out she lived about two blocks down (good thing I put it on a dolly). She then asks if I could hook it up.

Got it connected for her. Verified it worked okay and left. At the end of the day, the experience brought my grandmother to mind and I'm glad it went to a good home.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from vilant:

I sent a PM a few minutes after Gobbler Hunter did. I just didn't post publicly. When the Gobbler Hunter didn't return Jim's PM or declined, I became next in line and bought them.
Received them today Jim, thanks.
BWC from McCune.

Congrats. See you this weekend.

2 weeks later
#24 5 years ago

Are these the same three on eBay now?

ebay.com link » Lot Of 3 The Addams Family Pinball Playfields

Seems a little too coincidental.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Are these the same three on eBay now?
ebay.com link ยป Lot Of 3 The Addams Family Pinball Playfields
Seems a little too coincidental.

I saw that too. Guess another item goes to an instant flipper for that sweet sweet moola.

#26 5 years ago

at least one of them is not the same . . .

#27 5 years ago

I don't think they are the same. The ones on ebay look much worse and two have really dark magnet burn. Insert and pf damage are different. Odd coincidence though. How many people have 3 TAF pfs sitting around?

#28 5 years ago

I still have them. I'm not a flipper. I'm going to hone my restoration skills on them before I do the one in my machine.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside