4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by CLEllison
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

One of my dream pins would be an Addams Family based off the original show. Would love to put it next to my Munsters and Batman 66. But I heard that it would be difficult to make because of licensing issues. Does anyone know what these issues are?

#2 4 years ago

MONEY!!!!!!

#3 4 years ago

GREED...

#4 4 years ago

"You want more"

#5 4 years ago

I have thought that the licensing issues relate to the Addams Family -movie and getting consents from Raul Julia's estate and from Christopher Lloyd... I think licensing the TV-show for pinball use should be much simpler.

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from cantbfrank:

One of my dream pins would be an Addams Family based off the original show. Would love to put it next to my Munsters and Batman 66. But I heard that it would be difficult to make because of licensing issues. Does anyone know what these issues are?

I’m a big fan of the show and I would love to see it happen.You never know it could be in the works in the near future.I would have never believed they made a munsters pin until I saw it

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

"You want more"

Pinheads always want more..

#8 4 years ago

It'd be cool if it had call outs from the original cast. OOOHHH and maybe put thing in the game too..let him grab the ball for a ball lock or something to that effect.

#9 4 years ago

Closest you're going to get to that is to buy a TAF, install a pinsound board and use audio clips from the original show re-using current game play code. Change the back glass and sling plastics to figures from original show.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/addams-family-pin-from-the-original-show and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.