20200625_123936 (resized).jpg
20200625_123922 (resized).jpg
IMG_1656 (resized).jpg
IMG_1655 (resized).jpg
IMG_1654 (resized).jpg
IMG_1651 (resized).jpg
IMG_1649 (resized).jpg
IMG_1653 (resized).jpg

There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 1 year ago
Quoted from radial_head:

To be fair, I think a Chris Hutchins TAF is worth more than an unrestored gold TAF to anybody worth their salt.

This. I actually sold a true HUO TAFG (#999, no less) in favor of a quasi-prototype TAF that HEP built for me (found a complete wired proto playfield but nothing else and used that plus a beater donor game and almost all other new parts to build a TAF around proto parts). Plays better than new, will last longer, looks better, and more valuable to me for sure.

—Donnie

#102 1 year ago

John has been scamming people for 30+ years.
Sorry this happened...

3 months later
#103 11 months ago

Did the credit card company come through?

#104 11 months ago

Wow feel for the OP on this. If you're still working with your card company tell them you want to dispute the charge under reason code 4853. 4853 is for Delivered merchandise was defective, damaged or unsuitable for its needs. ... Goods and services that do not match their description. Also you want to mention fraud as the guy took a regular game and put gold decals on it to make it something it was not. So you have a case that's more then just an item not as described but you have fraud on top of it as he made the machine into something it wasn't.

Good luck!

#105 11 months ago

Watching the HEP evaluation of this game is making me sick thinking of how bad Game room Treasures screwed you. I hope your CC company gets you your money back. What he did to you was not just unacceptable but imo criminal. Sounds like a long history of it too.

#106 11 months ago

This is just not right at all ,I hope your CC pulls though and they get shut down for good ,I know Hep is the right way too go but with a cost too but it will be the best looking one in the world they do great work ,keep us all updated hope everything works out for u

1 month later
#107 9 months ago

Do you have an update on the status of your dispute?

#108 9 months ago
Quoted from renvhoek:

Do you have an update on the status of your dispute?

Pinsider hasn't been back or posted since June of last year.

#109 9 months ago

If you follow HEP’s YouTube channel, the restoration was completed (and of course looks beautiful). Seems indicated that the credit card company left OP out to dry... but who knows. Not something you’d likely go posting about on a forum.

#110 9 months ago
Quoted from radial_head:

If you follow HEP’s YouTube channel, the restoration was completed (and of course looks beautiful). Seems indicated that the credit card company left OP out to dry... but who knows. Not something you’d likely go posting about on a forum.

Man, if he was jilted by the CC company, that's 13K for the POS plus another 10K by HEP. That's one expensive TAF.

7 months later
#111 77 days ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Man, if he was jilted by the CC company, that's 13K for the POS plus another 10K by HEP. That's one expensive TAF.

But not as expensive as the immaculate NOS Addams on here currently!

There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside