6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Pbpins
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

About 3 months ago I got one of these "Addams family generator" machines off ebay in working condition rather well actually. However the motors started making a lot of noise soon thereafter most likely due to bad bearings. I read that http://www.supernovagames.co.uk/ SuperNova Games did repair on these and called them, they suggested I send in all my boards and handles to be cleaned and updated so I did, everything except the LCD display unit basically. Since then they have taken my money in an invoice that was rather large $ and just keep making excuses as to why im not getting my parts back. I have since had to dispute the repair charges with my VISA card and im worried they are just going to keep my boards. Does anyone know anything about this company or where I can get parts for the Addams Family Generator? Thanks!

#2 6 years ago

I think Clive at coin op cauldron works on those and may have a source for parts.

1 month later
    #3 6 years ago

I have over two complete games worth of parts so if anyone needs something, PM me!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/addams-family-generator-supernova-games-uk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.