Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 days ago by Karpy1717
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Karpy1717.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 40 days ago

Hi everyone! I’ve had problems with my flipper eos switch not activating. As advised by a pinball friend they said to lightly sand the contacts( I don’t think this was right) and now my upper right flipper will not activate. I have no idea what to do but I can post pictures if needed. Thanks for your help in advance

#3 40 days ago

Wow I’m silly... eos was broken wire.... I soldered that up. I’ll do the switch test and get right back to you

#4 40 days ago

So now to the flipper... they both activate in terms on the switch test. No errors popping up at all. The only thing now is the following:

The main right flipper activates but has a hissy fit and returns to off position after moving crazily. The upper does not Activate at all

#7 40 days ago

Well I did a little digging.... when the upper flipper switch touches it doesn’t register so I think I’m just going to replace that. I was wrong when I read it on the screen. Basically the two pucks touch but don’t activate. Is the best thing to do replace the flipper system?

#9 40 days ago

Alright so this is what happens... r flipper button and r flipper eos activate. For the upper r flipper button activated but not eos. The little pucks are making full contact.

Essentially bottom one works top doesn’t. Before sanding they both worked

#10 40 days ago

The right flipper doesn’t stay out either

#12 39 days ago

Alright so basically the flipper pushes out and returns back. Power is going there but not staying. I wish I could send you a video but I don’t think that is possible. I just re soldered all the wires connecting to the coils and flippers but ultimately it’s exactly the same... here are pictures in case you could spot something

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#13 39 days ago

Basically when the two pucks touch it registers in switch test but no power is going to second flipper

#14 39 days ago

The other thing is that the only thing I did was sand the connections of the flipper pucks. So I have to assume that those are just not working and I should replace it

#16 39 days ago

Alright I know this doesn’t sound good but what is a fliptronics board . I’m rather new to this all. I’m just annoyed since before I sanded it worked and now it won’t... do I need to go buy a meter to test the power flow to the board?

#18 39 days ago

Yep I did it while turned off... I’ll go get a meter and get back to you. Thanks for all the help

#20 39 days ago

Not on mine

#21 39 days ago

Also is there anything in particular I need to check on the board?

#23 37 days ago

Alright!!! I got a meter I’ll attach a photo so you can tell me if it’s the right setting. Which fuses do I need to look at???

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#25 37 days ago

Not sure what this fuse does but it’s completely blown so I removed it..:

image (resized).jpg
#26 37 days ago

Alright I tested every fuse in the whole game and besides that broken one they all were .09 on this setting

image (resized).jpg
#27 37 days ago

Is the blown one a flipper fuse?

#30 37 days ago

Well that’s perfect!!! What about the bottom flipper going out and returning really quick??? Is that a fuse thing because I soldered it up and nothing was fixed

#31 37 days ago

I’ll fix the top one I got to go to a store but they are closed because of snow

#32 36 days ago

Got a fuse, flipper works. However the main bottom right flipper still sticks out partially and returns. How should I trouble shoot this

#34 35 days ago

I’ll go take a look right now!!!

#35 35 days ago

Alright so basically what happens is it goes out all the way and instantly returns. Looking at the coil it just won’t hold out??? So maybe it’s power going to it I’m not sure. When moved by hand it feels normal and Nothing appears wrong. I’d say electrical

#37 35 days ago

Alright I will do that. Just as an add on it seems to double fire at the end and then return? Probably a coil like you said.

#39 34 days ago

Would taking a meter to it tell me anything?

#41 34 days ago

Alright I’m just going to buy a new coil and hope it’s that!!! No way I’m able to rewire so I’d have to get someone to do that for me

#43 34 days ago

Alright so I just called up my pinball store and they said they don’t think coil is dead since it does fire. They said it could be something to do with fliptronics board. Any idea what I need to look for?

#45 34 days ago

Sounds good!

#46 34 days ago

Got a new coil and it works!!!! I seriously appreciate all the help! Thanks so much

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 14.95
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Zamora, CL
€ 18.95
7,500 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Frederick, MD
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 16.00
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Wanted
$ 209.00
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 50.00
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Karpy1717.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside