Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Mageek
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

eos (resized).PNG
4E682EC9-4402-47BA-9914-DFFF2564DCC6 (resized).jpeg

#1 5 months ago

Hey guys! As soon as I think I’m done repairing my machines another error comes up that quite frankly I’m not sure what to do. Basically when I press the right flipper it goes out normally and works most of the time, but sometimes when I press it, maybe 1 every 10 times it goes out normally but then the flipper kind of flickers and returns as if the button wasn’t pressed. Sometimes it will only flicker. Had a tech here a few months ago and he just sanded the connector but not sure if this is the best approach. Here is an image of the error, and if needed I’ll take a picture of the eos area

4E682EC9-4402-47BA-9914-DFFF2564DCC6 (resized).jpeg
#2 5 months ago

could be a few things but i am wondering if it is wear and tear on the plunger link assy....maybe sometimes the flipper pawl is not getting a full push on that eos switch....when checking the flipper, push in the plunger itself and see how much slop you have in that link.....

#3 5 months ago

Ck your switch to make sure its not almost closed.

#4 5 months ago

Hi guys! I checked and as far as I can tell it does close... it doesn’t show up though I’m the switch test so I’m not sure what to do about that. It’s odd that it generally works though

#5 5 months ago

Can you guys show me which one is the actual eos I need to look at? That’s what I’m not sure about haha. Anyways thanks for the help so far. It’s so annoying and I bet it’s something easy

#6 5 months ago

First things first ...get rid of those f’ing purple lights behind the translite. Holy F’ing WTF.

#7 5 months ago
Quoted from Karpy1717:

Can you guys show me which one is the actual eos I need to look at? That’s what I’m not sure about haha. Anyways thanks for the help so far. It’s so annoying and I bet it’s something easy

There should be a small gap 1/16" between B&C until flipper is almost fully engaged then it should be closed
eos (resized).PNG
Also you don't want to end up in this thread ..... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-rainbow-puke-club-post-pics-of-worst-color-gi-fails/

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
5,800 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Richmond, KY
$ 999.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Milford, CT

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside