(Topic ID: 205295)

Addams Family fault

By Ballyzone

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

When plunging a new ball on our AF and the ball travels round to the jets, they will lite a letter in GREED, happens in an order 1st time top left jet, 2nd top right and so on, this shouldnt happen and only the book case optos should do this, which they still do as well, its as if a false feed going on somewhere. Any Ideas please as to where to look.

#2 6 years ago

Confirm what is happening by going in to switch test and simulate the same situation with the glass off the game. It should tell you what switch/opto is malfunctioning and which one needs to be cleaned/adjusted/ or replaced.

1 week later
#3 6 years ago

Hello
Sorry not to reply till now, I have tried the T1 and T2 switch tests but they are not showing any problems, and nothing anywhere is showing up any problems. I dont play this game much but I am sure that only hits to the book case light GREED. So we have played this game a lot over Christmas and every time a new ball is plunged as soon as it falls into the skill shot kick out or hits a jet bumper it lites a letter in GREED, if it doesnt hit these but falls into the swamp it does the same, it only does this the once every new ball after that the bookcase hits do the GREED lights, I am sure this isnt supposed to happen or am I wrong and the game gives a free letter each ball. I have looked around the under the playfield to see if there are any dodgy wires, but cant see anything amiss. Any ideas please?

#4 6 years ago

Every time you plunge a new ball the game is supposed to give you one letter in " greed ".
Pops, swamp, skill shot.

#6 6 years ago

Your right, I have just played some youtube clips of other TAFs and realised that now, its not in the rules so I thought it was a fault, sorry about that...stupid stupid!!

#7 6 years ago

To further elaborate on another oddity you probably did not know: every ball that you execute a tilt warning, you are awarded a greed letter as well.

#8 6 years ago

I didn’t know that. Thanks for that!

#9 6 years ago

Thanks,Golfingdad,I didn't know that either!!!

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

To further elaborate on another oddity you probably did not know: every ball that you execute a tilt warning, you are awarded a greed letter as well.

This i did not know, that's weird .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 1,059.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 180.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/addams-family-fault and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.