6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by swanng
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    82352D5A-857D-4406-A2DF-D09C1771EBFB (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot-2018-4-10 ADDAMS FAMILY Screen Printed Cabinet Art Set - PERFECT eBay (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mmr61184.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hey wanted to know something I was looking at some cabinet decals and noticed the stem on the rose is yellow. Seems like a bunch of games its a blue color. Are the decals wrong? is it fade? did they vary colors over production on the originals. I didnt think it would fade to blue and I wouldn't think that the people making the decals would be off that bad so see the picture

Screenshot-2018-4-10 ADDAMS FAMILY Screen Printed Cabinet Art Set - PERFECT eBay (resized).pngScreenshot-2018-4-10 ADDAMS FAMILY Screen Printed Cabinet Art Set - PERFECT eBay (resized).png

#3 6 years ago

Yeah that is what mine looks like too. I cant see those colors fading to blue and white

Quoted from fiberdude120:The one on mine are blue and white.I guess it could be faded but I dont think so.

#5 6 years ago

so essentially mine are faded to crap

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mmr61184.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/addams-family-cabinet-decals-question?tu=mmr61184 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.