Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by ImNotNorm
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210611-121256.png
    Screenshot_20210611-121242.png
    #1 2 years ago

I am unable to do a filtered pulse search for achievements. When I toggle all the categories and click only on achievements nothing can be found in the search results.

--------------------------------
    Your browser/os information:
    Mozilla/5.0 (Android 8.1.0; Mobile; rv:89.0) Gecko/89.0 Firefox/89.0 (this will help us make sense of your bug report)

Screenshot_20210611-121242.pngScreenshot_20210611-121242.pngScreenshot_20210611-121256.pngScreenshot_20210611-121256.png

#2 2 years ago

I don't think achievements have been re-activated yet.

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Roger. This function hasnt been working since the server issue a few weeks ago. Just thought I'd mention it.

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Correct. They are kind of back but there is a disclaimer saying they are suspended or you can’t get new ones at the moment.

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

Correct. They are kind of back but there is a disclaimer saying they are suspended or you can’t get new ones at the moment.

But you should still be able to search for ones you received in the past?

I'm unable to do that.

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

But you should still be able to search for ones you received in the past?
    I'm unable to do that.

If you look under your own profile you should be able to. I’m not sure if the search feature is working. I’ve never tried that.

#7 2 years ago

I’ve never used the filter thingy so it’s possible that could be part of a problem that will get fixed. I know Robin said some changes are coming to the achievements portion of the site

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

If you look under your own profile you should be able to. I’m not sure if the search feature is working. I’ve never tried that.

I like using the pulse search because it shows the date of each achievement. Periodically I'll do a search to see if I got any new random pinside achievements. It's easier to do than scan each and every achievement in the achievement tab.

#9 2 years ago

Gawd, it must be difficult running a website..

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I like using the pulse search because it shows the date of each achievement. Periodically I'll do a search to see if I got any new random pinside achievements. It's easier to do than scan each and every achievement in the achievement tab.

Interesting. Cause I noticed when I hover my mouse over some the dates don’t show. Does the search aid for that then I assume?

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

Interesting. Cause I noticed when I hover my mouse over some the dates don’t show. Does the search aid for that then I assume?

Yes, every achievement is listed by date achieved.
    Just like any other pulse filtered search selected.

It's not a huge deal. But it's a feature I use periodically that doesn't function anymore so I just wanted to let the Pinside team know.

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

Seems it was noticed 9 months ago. Maybe some don't have dates?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-couple-achievements-not-dated

If the pinside pulse filter search functioned for achievements you could check the timeline and find out. Since everything is dated and timestamped in the pulse.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/achievement-filter-search-in-the-pinside-pulse- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.