New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 186638)

ac/dc's flooding the market

By ccbiggsoo7

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 173 posts
  • 81 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ccbiggsoo7
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_2017-05-17-20-57-20 (resized).png
Screenshot_2017-05-16-19-45-01 (resized).png
IMG_8057 (resized).PNG
37c68de8a807958faa241d40ed261c1f5eb63ffd (resized).jpg
SMVEPremiumGAMEpage (resized).png
image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vireland.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#94 3 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

Case closed, No more AC/DC remakes....

The wording is important. No existing LE's get remade. So no Vault Luci LE, no Vault Back in Black LE, no vault Let There Be Rock LE.

He did NOT say they wouldn't make more Pros, Premiums, or an all-new DIFFERENT LE (i.e. Highway to Hell LE, Dirty Deeds LE, Thunderstruck LE, Shoot to Thrill LE, etc). Seems like that's the plan.

All new art and a cool LE would make this very interesting for me, and I think a lot of others.

#96 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I just want newer code to tweak a few things please!
Rob

And fix the LED attack and decay by a few milliseconds to make it more natural incandescent-like.

#98 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

They can remake all the Luci's they want it was not an LE.

Ah, right. I forgot. They made so few it actually became the rarest one even though not an official LE.

Shoot to Thrill would be a perfect pinball theme LE name, but I'd be cool with any of the ones I mentioned.

#103 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

No one really knows how many Luci's were made, all rumors as Stern never released production numbers.

171 Luci according to someone in Stern purchasing by way of FrostyMug. The rarest AC/DC, which is kind of a slap in the face to the LE owners.

#109 3 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Some info that was posted on our forum in Belgium (source seems German, prices are in euro)...
Vorank√ľndigung!!!
Vorbestellungen ab sofort!!!
Stern Flipper Star Wars Pro mit LCD (Juli August 2017) Euro 5480,-- (6576,-- inkl. MwSt)
Stern Flipper Star Wars Premium mit LCD (September 2017) Euro 7680,-- (9216,-- inkl. MwSt)
Stern Flipper Star Wars LE mit LCD (August September 2017) Euro 8980,-- (10776,-- inkl. MwSt)
Stern Flipper AC/DC Pro Vault Edition (Juli August 2017) Euro 5150,-- (6180,-- inkl. MwSt)
Stern Flipper AC/DC Premium Vault Edition (August 2017) Euro 7150,-- (8580,-- inkl. MwSt)

Now all we need is pictures of the AC/DC vault to see if they changed the art.

#133 3 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

I think now there will need to be quite a few mods to get up to that price range.

And hopefully by Fall Stern has gone back to a better quality wood so the recent cabinet issues go away.

#167 3 years ago
Quoted from tk-the-jammer:

I was pissed after paying 8250.00 for a BSM when I heard they were releasing a vault Edition Spider-Man. I'm just glad it was different I'm not a flipper but I realized it was going to drop the price of my game that I just spent too much on. Now I'm in the market for an AC DC. Just did not want to be spending too much on that either.

You got the better spiderman.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
$ 10.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vireland.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside