Topic Stats

• 173 posts
  • 81 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by ccbiggsoo7
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_2017-05-17-20-57-20 (resized).png
Screenshot_2017-05-16-19-45-01 (resized).png
IMG_8057 (resized).PNG
37c68de8a807958faa241d40ed261c1f5eb63ffd (resized).jpg
SMVEPremiumGAMEpage (resized).png
image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taxman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 2 years ago

My AC/DC has a color LCD.

This is just a dumb thread. The OP not only has it in his wish-list but started a WTB thread a few months ago trying to get one. So if he sees them getting dumped why hasn't he bought one? Does he really think this is going to cause a price drop frenzy?

#43 2 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

taxman where in my post did you get i was trying to lower price values by this post. I made a statement about seeing alot of ac/dc's for sale ( 8 right now ) and was asking if this meant they were coming out with a remake or not?? I figured with 2 big shows in the last week, that someone would of heard some good rumors come up if their was a remake or not. I dont want to rush out and buy a overpriced ac/dc right now if their is a possibility of a new one being made in the next year!

I guess I was just annoyed from the start since the title and your opening post did not convey any useful information. As I read the other posts to find out what I was missing I realized I was not alone. It was not until post #13 that I realized this might be talking about a rumor of a VE version. I do not read every thread so I had no idea about any rumor and hate the speculation threads anyway. Once again, your thread did not let us know what you were talking about.

But as jordanfsl pointed out in post 4 - "Good thing it happens to be on the OP's wishlist. So no vested interest in seeing the price drop or anything.... "

And Nexyss - "The plot of this thread is certainly not unprecedented around here. "

4 weeks later
#80 2 years ago

So, as they make more Pros the value of mine goes up? Sweet.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
New York City, NEW YORK

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taxman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside